***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

19 hours ago, jamesgoggs said:

Any bears getting the train to this game? Would prefer supporters bus but dont know any.. looking forward to the away day none the less

You in Glasgow or surrounding areas?

I seen your location said Stornoway right enough :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Camshy said:

I agree but I have a bad feeling about this one, still if we have any intention of finishing well in the league we simply have to win this game. Defeat will totally wreck the already wavering confidence in the squad.

I agree but it's the type of game we will honestly turn up and turn them over 4-0 ... or they will beat us 2-0 from a defensive error or two and we don't have a shot at goal all night.

That's the type of team we are. 

All massive away games so far we have lost however we need need to starting winning these games at some point no better time than Wednesday night to start. I'd even say win and it'll shut alot of haters up( in the media) that doubt we are on the same level as Aberdeen and hearts

Win this on Wednesday night and we go 6 points clear of Hearts and 5 points clear of Aberdeen leading into Saturday (albeit the Sheep will have two games in hand).

Should we then beat Aberdeen, we would be 8 points clear of in second with all the pressure on Aberdeen to take maximum points from their games in hand. Then we play Hearts at Ibrox the following week...

We need to take advantage of this opportunity, as if that needs to be said. This is a huge run of games.

6 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Robbie Neilson wanted by MK Dons, both teams making statements saying there have been talks...

Not ideal timing for them, but we still need to up our performances to get a result over there.

Hearts statement

The club can confirm that MK Dons have made an official approach to Heart of Midlothian in relation to Head Coach Robbie Neilson. 

Robbie is aware of the approach but he remains fully focused on the immediate task at hand, which is of course, Rangers at home on Wednesday.

No further comment or statement will be made by the club until after this match.

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Robbie Neilson wanted by MK Dons, both teams making statements saying there have been talks...

Not ideal timing for them, but we still need to up our performances to get a result over there.

It still boggles my mind that some Rangers supporters wanted him put forward for the job after McCoist. doh 

It's a pretty horrendous stat but we haven't won any 'big' away games if you will under Warburton, 6-2 at Easter Road in the Petrofac Cup aside...

We failed to beat Hibs or Falkirk away from home last season, the taigs and sheep this season.

21 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It still boggles my mind that some Rangers supporters wanted him put forward for the job after McCoist. doh 

I like him ... but I like McInnes too. Both in the same mould and similar level of ability in management but they are not what Rangers require.

I think they are ideal for Hearts and Aberdeen - but that's it.

Not a slur on them they are good for that type of club that that's their level. 

43 minutes ago, Capital Blu said:

Hearts statement

The club can confirm that MK Dons have made an official approach to Heart of Midlothian in relation to Head Coach Robbie Neilson. 

Robbie is aware of the approach but he remains fully focused on the immediate task at hand, which is of course, Rangers at home on Wednesday.

No further comment or statement will be made by the club until after this match.

Strange statement to put up on the official site. 

At least they're being honest with the fans I suppose. Take note Transparency Dave.

4 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

You in Glasgow or surrounding areas?

I seen your location said Stornoway right enough :lol: 

Moved to glasgow start of this year haha, so yeh in glasgow, around the govan area. Dont know of any yet but would just be handy

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

To get 0/9 points in our first round of fixtures against Hearts, the tims and the sheep would be fucking abysmal.

If that unlikely scenario happens, then Warburton should leave immediately.

Get a boost from the new manager effect in time for the tims game.

Bare minimum of 7/9 points required. We are Rangers, we're not Aberdeen or Hearts. Expectations should always remain high!

7 minutes ago, 5*RFC said:

Bare minimum of 7/9 points required. We are Rangers, we're not Aberdeen or Hearts. Expectations should always remain high!

We currently have 0/9, with one game remaining. We can only get 3/9 :lol: 

7 minutes ago, 5*RFC said:

How the fuck can we get 7/9 points when we have lost two of the three already? :lol:

3 minutes ago, 5*RFC said:

You what? We play Aberdeen once and Hearts twice. Ain't that a possible 9 points?

Because he said, quite clearly "from the first round of fixtures against them" ... after we play Hearts on Wed that's the first round of fixtures against Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts out the way. We are 0/9 so far or 0/6 if you want to be pedantic.