***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

That goal was coming for the last 15 mins. The only person who couldn't see it was Warburton. How he can watch that and not make any tactical changes at all is the reason he needs to go. And playing Crooks in a game like this, utter madness. He's lost it.

It's actually getting to the stage I dislike watching us because you know it's going to be 90 minutes of the same mistakes, piss poor effort and noncence management.

Bascially the McCoist era 

We are a piss poor footballing side, late winners aside we have been terrible for near enough 8 month now

This is soul destroying, more back passes than forward ones. Not one part of this performance so far has been acceptable. Time for Warburton to step up and make the changes. He can't be watching this and think it'll do. Change needs to happen and it needs to happen now. I hope he's giving them the doing of their lives in that dressing room. Not one of our players is reading the game. So disjointed and giving up possession too much. This would be disappointing to watch in highland league never mind spl

1 minute ago, skinnymate1690 said:

What is our style of play...

Aimless passing all over the place ( when we actually find a man nothing in the last 10 minutes ) then fanny about on the periphery off their box and then lose it.

Let them waltz thru midfield then contribute to them scoring by being totally inept at defending.

I made the point about tavernier no being able to defend the crosses and it showed in the goal 

we are getting pressed to death but persist with tippy teapot 5/6/7 yard passes then lose possession 

warburton recognise this and change your tactics show us you have that ability

To think in our next 3 games we need to play the sheep and hearts again. There's no way we will improve. every week I think we might be going somewhere but Mark Warburton is either really  arrogant or totally clueless. We have been shite for months and yet he persists playing the same pishy way. get the finger out and change it or your not going to get the chance to

That goal was coming for the last 15 mins. The only person who couldn't see it was Warburton. How he can watch that and not make any tactical changes at all is the reason he needs to go. And playing Crooks in a game like this, utter madness. He's lost it.

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Have we done anything? I don't think I've seen us as poor as this since Ally. 

Does anyone in the team even give a shit?

You are absolutely right.  Ally was garbage but this is not a kick in the baws away from being worse. 

I don't want us to start sacking managers but it is clear MW cannot manage at this level and/or with the budget in place.  Such an ordinary team are Hertz yet they are winning on desire alone.  It is simply not good enough.

It's actually getting to the stage I dislike watching us because you know it's going to be 90 minutes of the same mistakes, piss poor effort and noncence management.

Bascially the McCoist era 

We are a piss poor footballing side, late winners aside we have been terrible for near enough 8 month now