The Aberdeen Hatred - Are they worse that the Smhellies?

kanjo

Rant Start

I usually wouldn't post anything about them, simply because I find their team and their city (not to offend our Aberdeen support) utterly useless and obsolite as regards to Glasgow and to Rangers.

They seem to have this hatred for us which I am lead to believe started before the Durrant incident.  Lad on the subway saying a Friday night game was played and one of their players stood on ours' neck and had to be given CPR. 

It had me thinking... Are they officially the worst set of fans in this country? I honestly have seen the bad from THEM in the East End and their bigotry is vile beyond all words... I have seen supporters from Ayr United and even from those spoon burners over in Edinburgh... but I have never once come across a set of supporters like those of a Sheep persuasian such as last night. 

Is their gripe from Rangers simply being bigger and better? or is their hatred for Glasgow being bigger and better their problem?

One wonder's why they are given carte blanche to do what they like in the south of Scotland yet when a small element of Rangers supporters sing something I would consider less offensive, they are hit with all sorts.

I make no apology in saying, despite them being just another wee team for us to stand on, the people of that city are a vile, disgusting embarssment to our country and game.

Rant Over :)

EDIT: Can the title of my post be changed to to 'than' - bloody auto correct!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotten fans. They still live in the early 80's. Stinking bunch of loud, ugly, fat, ginger, toothless sheep fucking tramps the lot of them!

They have had their few years of "success" and now we're back to turn them into the usual relegation fodder that they truly are.

11 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

I always say tarriers unfortunately for them are born tims but the sheep actually choose to support that team.

They are a one club city, miles from civilization, not much of a choice.

Shitty city, shitty club and shitty fans.

They hate us for not giving a shite about them and not classing them as our rivals. It's as simple as that really. A lot of teams in Scotland have this problem, however some shout louder than others.

They are fucking nobodies. We'll be going to support our team 50,000 strong again next weekend. They'll pale into insignificance until they play us or the tims again.

I hate sellic and hibs equally and the mutton molesters a very close second.  Total victims the 3 of they rotten clubs. I also hate Dundee Utd but I hope they come up so we can dish out 4 pumpings to them and i seriously want hibs to fuck up in the playoffs and languish down there again for having scum fans and appointing Lemon as manager

Guest Lloyd72

I hate Celtic more than them but I've grown to hate Aberdeen almost as much since I got older, I don't really understand why they hate us though, I know every club in Scotland hates us but there's is worse than nearly every club, why do they sing songs about the ibrox disaster and Ian Durrants injury I think it's some sort of jealousy thing tbh.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

Rant Start

I usually wouldn't post anything about them, simply because I find their team and their city (not to offend our Aberdeen support) utterly useless and obsolite as regards to Glasgow and to Rangers.

They seem to have this hatred for us which I am lead to believe started before the Durrant incident.  Lad on the subway saying a Friday night game was played and one of their players stood on ours' neck and had to be given CPR.

It had me thinking... Are they officially the worst set of fans in this country? I honestly have seen the bad from THEM in the East End and their bigotry is vile beyond all words... I have seen supporters from Ayr United and even from those spoon burners over in Edinburgh... but I have never once come across a set of supporters like those of a Sheep persuasian such as last night. 

Is their gripe from Rangers simply being bigger and better? or is their hatred for Glasgow being bigger and better their problem?

One wonder's why they are given carte blanche to do what they like in the south of Scotland yet when a small element of Rangers supporters sing something I would consider less offensive, they are hit with all sorts.

I make no apology in saying, despite them being just another wee team for us to stand on, the people of that city are a vile, disgusting embarssment to our country and game.

Was the other way round, Willie Johnston stamped on one of their players' throats.

For me, no bunch is close to the scum. I do not have a word that can rightly describe how much I loathe and despise those bheasts, however I have met a few fellow Rangers fans who do have abercunt as most hated, a couple recently where it's scumdee utd, and even one that hated hertz the most! 

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

Rant Start

They seem to have this hatred for us which I am lead to believe started before the Durrant incident.  Lad on the subway saying a Friday night game was played and one of their players stood on ours' neck and had to be given CPR. 

Having worked all over Aberdeen . The thing with this lot . They have no real local rivals

Hivs have Hearts

Scumdee have Dundee

The scum have us .

They also have very very little to do up there . They really do go around shagging sheep and  the women up there don't look much different .

It's a small City mentality . They think they are big ,in reality they a nothing City . Absolutely nothing .

They live on a period of dominance .Around 83 to 91  .That is their history, that they think they are famous for

No laughing at the back .......

They have never beaten us at Ibrox for 25 years .  Now that is laughable

Looking at their faces yesterday . It was nothing unusual in defeat . They have grown up NEVER beating us at IBROX .

When you think of how decent a side they were in the 90's .It is truly astonishing .

Can you imagine . You would have to be around 35/40 to really have tasted glory at our ground .

If our club had a scandalous record like that against any of our supposed hated enemies .I would be topping myself .

I honestly think it just gives them a purpose in life  An obsession like the beggars have for us but with a twist .

It's hatred alright but I think they invent things in their head .

They think their songs of hate hurt us .

We have heard them so long , so often . It's now pitiful . It's water off a ducks back for us .

We look at them with pity .

Songs about the Ibrox disaster . Ian Durrant . They are a woeful bunch of supporters but a real irrelevant bunch supporting an irrelevant club .