The Aberdeen Hatred - Are they worse that the Smhellies?

kanjo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. After what they spiteful fucks did to us and are still trying to do, despite having succeeded in getting us fucked over, I could never dislike any set of fans as much as them.

Other supporters were happy to see us end up where we were whereas the scum actively participated and are still going out their way to do it. I mean what kind of spiteful reprobate do you have to be to be making millions from unchallenged CL money and still be trying to cast up some ill-thought out nonsense about us being ineligible for CL in 2012?

They're just horrible.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Lol Aberdeen hink we see them as rivals. They are fuck all to us. They are one of the most over rated clubs. The fans only turn up to finals and against us. Scum club. 

I know. I actually laughed out loud yesterday when they were singing "you're only here to see the dons" before the start of the game. I said to my husband how ironic that the first time they sold out their pitiful ground in 5 years was when the Rangers came to town when Ibrox is full every home game :lol:

1 hour ago, heathen fish boy said:

McMaster I think it was,if I'm right he said he got the wrong guy cause he thought it was Willie miller

You have it spot on, mate (tu) Willie (allegedly) said after the game....."Miller was a great player but he was a hard man and deserved some of his own treatment back. Unfortunately I got the wrong player." :pipe:

I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them. They're just a bunch of green eyed, sheep shagging, bastards.

They like to think that they're a big club, and they are, in Aberdeen, but outside of their city? They're just like the rest of Scottish football, jealous of the success of our great club. WATP!!!

3 hours ago, super hans said:

Was the other way round, Willie Johnston stamped on one of their players' throats.

If I remember right it was a midweek game at pittodrie a wee bud stood on John mcmasters throat......in my opinion he didn't do it for long enough as McMaster was a wee cunt.

3 hours ago, super hans said:

Was the other way round, Willie Johnston stamped on one of their players' throats.

Sure it was John Masterton that Bud Johnston stood on his windpipe. Happened in front of me in the East Enclosure .Think 1980 may have been the year. 

28 minutes ago, mabawsa said:

Sure it was John Masterton that Bud Johnston stood on his windpipe. Happened in front of me in the East Enclosure .Think 1980 may have been the year. 

John McMaster but it was a case of mistaken identity, Wee Bud thought it was Willie Miller.

Cant stand their lot but no as bad as them in the east. the sheep are just a wee diddy team who need put in their place after the last 4 years. they've got too uppity and full of themselves because we've no been there. think themselves as good as celtic. title challengers...lol. 

Again i dont like them but at least i dont need to put up with them since they are mostly away up the fields in the north having fun with their woolly wifes.

My brother travelled up to a meeting in Aberdeen once, when he arrived he introduced himself and his company, without a blink of an eye, the guy asked him were he had travelled from. When he told him Glasgow, he told him to fuck off back were he came from and cancelled the meeting.

It shows you that they just don't like the big city. It's a jealousy thing. It's also why the hate Rangers more than the taigs. We are the big club. We are what they want to be.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Obviously none of us like Aberdeen, but this is a shit rant. It reads like the kind of faux-offended, sanctimonious, tabloid-style crap that we can all do without. You come across all high and mighty by saying things like "as regards", "carte blanche" and referring to yourself as "one"; but you can't even spell "obsolete" or "persuasion" and you put an apostrophe in "wonders". 

It is no surprise to see you use the word "vile" twice. This is the favourite word of the online outraged. I am surprised that you didn't say anyone was "spewing their bile" or that Scotland is a "football backwater". 

Shit rant. Embarrasses all of us. 

And yet you're here. doh

Who gives a fuck what words he uses or if he misspells. He's entitled to his opinion and he's allowed to put it across however he pleases. Leave the guy alone.

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

Yes I am here, don't see what point you're making by saying that. 

Despite your tendency to be a smartass you really do miss subtleties. 

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

It matters that he misspells some of his words because he's trying to come across all proper by saying things like "one wonders". It looks like the angry ramblings of a drunk madman.

What harm is there in using "proper words" (what the fuck do you even mean by that, a word is a word) to enforce his argument. It's much better than some idiot writing slang or something like "The sheepshagers r pure shite, fannies hurt durrant and are cunts". 

Furthermore, who put you in charge of the English class? It's a internet forum for fans of a football club. Fans that on match day sing songs, drink booze and have a good time. Do you really think people give a fuck about grammar, spellings or punctuation? 

8 minutes ago, OhW said:

"He's entitled to his opinion and he's allowed to put it across however he pleases. Leave the guy alone." - But I'm not?

Are you on topic?

Apart from the "obviously none of us like Aberdeen" part at the start, what are you actually offering to the conversation?

Why do none of us like Aberdeen if you know so much? Elaborate on that rather than having a dig at a guy because he is apparently using "big words" and misspelling others. 

You're offering your opinion on a person's writing habits which is worthless in a topic about our opinions on Aberdeen fc and it's fans. 

The hatred goes back to Wullie Johnston stamping on the Aberdeen player at Ibrox, I think it was the league cup late 70's his second stint with us, He was on the pitch not even 5 min and that's being generous to him and all hell broke out.

As a wee guy sitting on the wall at the east enclosure I got the fright of my life when a few empty bottles went flying over my head.

I regard that as the start of the hatred as we hated them during the early 80's and when Souness came the jealously was ripping out  of Scottish football as we blew them all out the water with Fergie going to Man Utd along with Leighton but not before we were crowned champions in their dump of a ground. 

The Durrant tackle just made sure the hatred will never go away now 

On match day, it feels like I hate them as much as I do the beggars but in reality it's no really anywhere near it.

They are an absolute irrelevance and they despise us for knowing so.

If they weren't so scummy, I'd actually feel sorry for them :lol:

18 minutes ago, OhW said:

I have already told you why his use of words matters.

But does it really on a internet forum about a football team in the west of Scotland? 

I didn't say anything about "proper words", I said he was trying to come across all proper.

By using words like "as regards", "carte blanche" and referring to yourself as "one"
Now I will give you credit because they are words that aren't used in everyday vocabulary with the exception of maybe "regards", letters and emails are quite typically finished with "Regards so 'n' so". Carte Blanche and one are words that someone of a posh persuasion would use. But as I said before, I would rather he made an attempt at being proper than resort to half assing it. If someone is going to speak the queens they should do so properly. 

He did fuck up of course as you pointed out but then the English language isn't the most simplistic at times.
Read rhymes with Lead but Read doesn't rhyme with lead just like how lead doesn't rhyme with read. 

I don't like Rangers fans giving it the faux-hysteria, offended crap. I thought we were better than that. Until recently we have been.

End of the day, a Rangers fan is human and every human has his/her little quirks or characteristics that they use. Some use it too big themselves up others do it because they want to utilise a certain language better. 

11 hours ago, 55Bear said:

They just want to be noticed. Almost feel sorry for them. I've lived in Aberdeen for 8  years now and some of the shit I've heard is hilarious.

Still, I flaunt my Rangers mug in the office all day long, and a picture of Ibrox at my desk. Fuck em. 

This morning has been tremendous. Been fucking going to town and so far 3 of them have responded with something along the lines of "didn't watch the game, not even seen the highlights yet."

Did ye aye? :lol: