New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

One of the posters on this thread suggested that Lords involved at the state aid arena might even be complicit if not involved in the abuse.

Lord McCluskey info:

He has chaired the Scottish Football Association's disciplinary appeals tribunal, and is a regular visitor to Celtic Park.

Article by Miss Henderson:

Retired judge Lord McCluskey was among those to write a glowing tribute to paedophile Robert Henderson QC of Magic Circle in the national Press.

link

My father was feted by legal establishment, but was really a monster who let his powerful friends rape me

Miss Henderson has told the Mail that she was raped as a young child by Sir Nicholas – and that she also suffered years of sexual assaults by her late father, prominent Scottish QC Robert Henderson, who was a friend of the MP.

Her life is still overshadowed by the monstrous actions of her father and his friends – a set of high-powered legal figures who, she says, ritually abused her as part of an organised paedophile ring in the early 1970s when she was between four and eight years old.

Google please, if you would like to see many of the reports and connections to the current abuse scandal.

Police, Law, Legal, SFA, Pape church and many more. Even the Bay City fucking Rollers get a mention.

I think the only organisation speaking up for us at this time is the VB and perhaps they can do a "one statement links all" expose.

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress.com/tag/lord-alistair-mcalpine/

There are "valid" reasons as to why this suspected paedo ring is being covered up and many of the reasons may lie between the lines in the above linked article. To try and defame Rangers whilst hiding all this shows that the lunatics really are running the asylum.

5 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

There are "valid" reasons as to why this suspected paedo ring is being covered up and many of the reasons may lie between the lines in the above linked article. To try and defame Rangers whilst hiding all this shows that the lunatics really are running the asylum.

(tu)

Ran out of likes mate ...... well done.

:uk: 

4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

4 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Ran out of likes mate ...... well done.

:uk: 

Me as well Geneva ger..... and yourself Bobby.

An article in yesterday’s paper said football scout Gordon Neely had been accused of raping and abusing boys while working for Rangers and Hibernian.

We would like to make clear that these allegations do not relate to his time at either club and apologise for any offence caused.

ADVERTISING

http://www.<No links to this website>/corrections-clarifications/football-scout-gordon-neely-allegations-9462533

How many apologies are the media allowed before the board starts hitting them financially!!

Its a sinister turn of events when a national newspaper is deliberately printing falsehoods trying to implicate us in a child sex abuse scandal. Aye ok its run by taigs and they can take the piss when the club went into admin and such and i realise that sensationalist headlines are a red tops bread and butter - but this topic is on another level entirely.

Particularly when you see the way they have apologised. This is all premeditated and planned, knowing full well that pathetic retraction would be required. 

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Its a sinister turn of events when a national newspaper is deliberately printing falsehoods trying to implicate us in a child sex abuse scandal. Aye ok its run by taigs and they can take the piss when the club went into admin and such and i realise that sensationalist headlines are a red tops bread and butter - but this topic is on another level entirely.

Particularly when you see the way they have apologised. This is all premeditated and planned, knowing full well that pathetic retraction would be required. 

I really think there has to be something more substantial than being run by taigs. 

This paper has an "I told you so story" that will give their newspaper a world wide audience as did the lesser corrupt penn state. Unscrupulous newspaper editors would sell there kidneys for such a story.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

I really think there has to be something more substantial than being run by taigs. 

This paper has an "I told you so story" that will give their newspaper a world wide audience as did the lesser corrupt penn state. Unscrupulous newspaper editors would sell there kidneys for such a story.

That my point. I expect a certain amount of negative press re Rangers because of they are obviousley run by taigs. But this? this is on a different level