Well Said Smudger

SteveEarle

Well said Gordon Smith but we are now almost three weeks since the story broke in England and two weeks since it broke in Scotland yet we are still waiting on an SFA statement and not a single peep out of the real perpetrators of child sexual abuse in the east end of Glasgow.

I, for one, will not be holding my breath while I wait for any form of action or reaction from the Scottish media or those involved in football.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Surely they could be legally culpable too?

Are there not cases in the papers about the partners of murderers / partners of people who abused toddlers that knew about the crime but didn't report it... and they are punished with jail time (albeit not as heavily punished as the actual murderer / abuser)... 

If BJK and he was alive today, surely he would be legally culpable. As is the others who are alive and knew. 

Indeed,  the crime is' perverting the course of justice ' coincidentally enough. 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Our board should only concern themselves with matters that affect only our club. It's not their place to be demanding enquiries.

Though they could mention that they are happy to comply with any investigation and that every club should welcome it. Then stand back and see how that east end club react.

They were lining up to put the boot into Rangers, and the rancid beasts were talking about us as if we were paedophiles for having the same financial deals they also were doing. The east bheasts hid their known shame no doubt protected by their faith who have centuries of child abuse and worse, another chance gone.

If they ever get another chance to do Rangers in the future in any shape or form they won't be as traumatised and silent as one of their victims, that how Rangers and a lot of their so called fans are acting, scared to speak and feared of further condemnation, well trained little butt bitches.

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

The point-scoring allegation is ridiculous. Someone said to me yesterday "it is pathetic that you are using child abuse to point-score against a club you don't like."

First of all, that's a bit like saying "the only reason you're bringing up the Holocaust is because you hate the Nazis". Part of the reason I hate Celtic is because of their history of child abuse. 

Secondly, even if that were true, surely it is worse to downplay the child abuse merely to protect a club you like.

EDIT: However, having fans dress up as Jimmy Savile (as was suggested on another thread) at any of our games will do us no favours.  

Of course it is . 

In most cases this is more about protecting the image of a club than it is about child abuse . 

17 minutes ago, OhW said:

The point-scoring allegation is ridiculous. Someone said to me yesterday "it is pathetic that you are using child abuse to point-score against a club you don't like."

First of all, that's a bit like saying "the only reason you're bringing up the Holocaust is because you hate the Nazis". Part of the reason I hate Celtic is because of their history of child abuse. 

Secondly, even if that were true, surely it is worse to downplay the child abuse merely to protect a club you like.

EDIT: However, having fans dress up as Jimmy Savile (as was suggested on another thread) at any of our games will do us no favours.  

Had to remove my like for the last line you edited in, sorry.

Rub it in their faces every step of the way. If they can dress as taxmen and have dolls dressed as dead Protestants hanging from their stands then they can have the same back. 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Anyone who dresses up like Savile or any other paedophile is a fucking idiot. I'm all for banners drawing attention to the scandal on television worldwide but that is grim for some to applaud that idea.

Thanks for your input ya greetin faced cunt 

Have a day off like me - I'm always happy and positive. 

37 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Anyone who dresses up like Savile or any other paedophile is a fucking idiot. I'm all for banners drawing attention to the scandal on television worldwide but that is grim for some to applaud that idea.

As already evidenced that won't be the popular opinion with all however for me you are right. In the current climate dressing up as a horrendous paedo will do our club no favours. Fucking odd behaviour as well tbh. 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

The Sfa is taking no further action on this as it cost too much.

Rangers should ask that our latest fine to the SFA be diverted to paying toward an independent enquiry on historic child abuse cases in Scottish football.Most straight thinking people would welcome such an offer.It could be part of that bridge building we so often hear of. Who in Scottish football would reject such a proposal?

3 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Seen that BBC Scotland changed the main BBC headline from Former Celtic to Former Football 

CzHIJm1WQAEjkKh.jpg

This is what this Country is up against .

Bbc have history and they are clearly in bed with the other pedo covering up organisation 

Jimmy Saville is one of their own right enough 

2 minutes ago, Konovolov said:

And Sturgeon has said that the enquiry into historic abuse won't include football...

If she has said that .Then it's a fucking scandal before even a word has been uttered with this task force 

I think there is a cover up here on a grand scheme,this Country has never seen before and can imagine 

All their like minded are in place to protect their beloved club which sickens me .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

This is what this Country is up against .

Bbc have history and they are clearly in bed with the other pedo covering up organisation 

Jimmy Saville is one of their own right enough 

Of course, I didn't think of it like that but yea here we have the BBC once again protecting those who Harbour bheasts

After how many resignations and pledges that lessons have been learned,  whoever edited that article,  they need hunted down