• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tarrier cunt of a woman.

Funny how the SFA suddenly don't have any money but were more than happy to throw the book at us 4 year ago.

This country is polluted to the very core with these vile fenian bastards.

But paranoid protestants eh..

Thought the game was on the up here in bonnie Scotland?

New sponsorship, tv deals, sell out Saturday and awrat!!

They will blame Brexit or Westminster.

Great decision Nikki hen nothing like protecting the children that grew up to become part of the electorate and are voting age now ya splitarsed whore.

Tbf I agree with not spreading the current inquiry into child abuse to cover football it needs it's own full and completely independent one to expose everyone who is guilty of commiting or covering up abuse of a child.

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Great decision Nikki hen nothing like protecting the children that grew up to become part of the electorate and are voting age now ya splitarsed whore.

Tbf I agree with not spreading the current inquiry into child abuse to cover football it needs it's own full and completely independent one to expose everyone who is guilty of commiting or covering up abuse of a child.

I also believe a second and independent inquiry but we know exactly where this bitch was coming from. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I also believe a second and independent inquiry but we know exactly where this bitch was coming from. 

Hence the sarcastic congratulations to her in the first part of my post.

Seems like we can put a price on the protection of children though and that is disgusting. The various Children's charities around Scotland should be getting involved in this. 

4 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

"Speaking at First Minister's Questions, Ms Sturgeon said: "To widen the remit of that inquiry would mean that it would take perhaps many years longer to conclude its investigations and would risk it becoming complacent"

Why the fuck would it become complacent ? Is that horrible little ratbag suggesting she has no influence on civil servants doing their job properly.

Suggests she either doesn't want it to be a focus or she doesn't want to know about it at all. 

All it needs is a determined message from her and civil servants would be right on it and chasing this issue. 

An absolute horrible wee woman, how much lower can she get.

So does this mean they won't be investigated at all? I knew something would stop them getting their just desserts. Fkn corrupt from top to bottom. I'm sickened by this and not just because I'm a Rangers supporter but because they bastards have got off with it yet again. These people whose lives have been ruined will never get the justice that they deserve. If I had been a victim in this I would we going higher than that arsehole sturgeon 

27 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Watching her squirm and talk shite on the news makes me think she is terrified to widen the investigation but she is not doing her or her party any favors and probably full of them.

To be fair squirming and talking shite is her stock response to any question.

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

So does this mean they won't be investigated at all? I knew something would stop them getting their just desserts. Fkn corrupt from top to bottom. I'm sickened by this and not just because I'm a Rangers supporter but because they bastards have got off with it yet again. These people whose lives have been ruined will never get the justice that they deserve. If I had been a victim in this I would we going higher than that arsehole sturgeon 

No. there is an existing enquiry re abuse- but it is limited to care homes.

Dugdale was seeking to widen it, to include football.

the sturge has said no.

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Shameless Sturgeon won't want to open a can of worms and upset those that vote for her.

Independence at any cost including the betrayal of children.

She should be a priest. They don't give a fuck about betraying children either