Gascoigne .

Virtuoso

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking heartbreaking!!....his "agent" should get his cunt kicked in!!.

it won't be long until its headline news that he's found dead somewhere!

best performance I've witnessed as a bluenose, his hat-trick against the sheep for 8-in-a-row.

get well gazza FFS!

Ā 

Daily Mail jumping all over a man with a serious life-threatening illness.Ā 

He's been to the best rehab facilities in the world, Lineker paid for one out of his own pocket. He doesn't want the help sadly, he wants to drink himself to death, there's no saving someone who doesn't want to be saved.Ā 

It's a liberty. Just wish the love we and other football fans show him was enough to fill that void in his life that he tries to fill with alcohol.Ā 

I never loved the man-child. Disliked him before he signed for Rangers and was gutted when it happened. The time he needed help was decades ago but he was just seen as 'daft as a brush' rather than having severe issues. Sad.

Although it's tragic to see Gazza in this state its never a shock anymore. Every time we hear he's doing a bit better you hope he's finally turned the corner properly then it's back to square one. Would love him to prove everyone wrong, one of his biggest problems has always been hangers on and this agent of his seems to be exactly the type he doesn't need around him.Ā 

1 hour ago, Briton said:

I never loved the man-child. Disliked him before he signed for Rangers and was gutted when it happened. The time he needed help was decades ago but he was just seen as 'daft as a brush' rather than having severe issues. Sad.

A world class saught after Ā superstar signs for rangers. A whole nation of football fans delighted to see such talent in Scotland besides the tarriers and you.Ā 

Ā 

Strange

1 hour ago, Briton said:

Eh ?

12 minutes ago, jackunion said:

A world class saught after Ā superstar signs for rangers. A whole nation of football fans delighted to see such talent in Scotland besides the tarriers and you.Ā 

Ā 

Strange

It's truly devastating when a big name world class player signs for us. I remember feeling the same when Laudrup and the de-boer brothers signed onĀ :lol:

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Me too sadly. I don't think he'll ever manage to stay sober.

I don't know the man so what I'm about to say is just an outsiders point of view but I genuinely don't know if he even wants to stay sober at this point - leaving Football and not being that World beater in his prime and getting the adulation of tensĀ of thousands leftĀ a huge void in his life and I think sobriety only compounds that, in hos own head I thinkĀ when he's drunk he can be that daft man-child who dazzled all and sundry 20 years ago.Ā 

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

I don't know the man so what I'm about to say is just an outsiders point of view but I genuinely don't know if he even wants to stay sober at this point - Football and being that World beater in his prime and getting the adulation of tension of thousands leftĀ a huge void in his life and I think sobriety only compounds that, in hos own head I thinkĀ when he's drunk he can be that daft man-child who dazzled all and sundry 20 years ago.Ā 

True and when he sobers up and realises how he's now regarded and the mess he's made of everything it must be like torture. No doubt drives him to the drink even more to forget about it all.

His daughter and George Bests son are on a reality show just now. Wouldn't surprise me to see Paul join George. Only a matter of time. It happens every so often.

I think his friends from the football world have given up after donating hundreds of thousands plus to help him.

Can't see him lasting another 18 months.

He was an amazing footballer for us but how many times has he ever been back? Once to sell his book.

He uses everyone for money to feed his addiction. Great footballer but not a great human being.

I did like him when he played for Rangers, although I didn't like him before he signed -Ā even tho' he was a fantastic player for usĀ I don't like his characterĀ too much now. Any other person with the talent of George Best or Gazza and behaved the way they did/do; they'd be labeled a waster. And that's what he is - he could have been a much better player without it - and he'd be a better man now if he chucked it in.

What a hero for youngsters to look up to.

4 hours ago, Briton said:

Strange thinking thatĀ 

5 hours ago, Briton said:

Quiet possibly the strangest post I've ever read Ā on this forum. Only ppl who were "gutted when he signed" were bead rattlers and spurs fans who thought they were getting him back.