*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Sunday 15 January. 2:30pm kick-off. 

For those of us who won't be going (shite) - all match chat in here! 

I believe the game is on Premier Sports

I'm hoping to see Hyndman and Toral (if he's signed) 

Bottom line is it's a friendly against a good side, just looking for a good performance going into the Motherwell game. 

Three certainties:

1- The travelling support will be amazing and do the club proud

2- Whilst at home the mock offended with hear offensive chants and by time the team are home the daily record will have it as headline news

3- Hyndman will no doubt get injured on his debut as happens regularly with us. 

Hopefully a good game, no injuries and ready to go again for Motherwell.

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Three certainties:

1- The travelling support will be amazing and do the club proud

2- Whilst at home the mock offended with hear offensive chants and by time the team are home the daily record will have it as headline news

3- Hyndman will no doubt get injured on his debut as happens regularly with us. 

Hopefully a good game, no injuries and ready to go again for Motherwell.

4- rossiter will be nowhere to be seen. 

Guest Lloyd72

The most hated team in Germany vs the most hated team in Scotland. Should be a good game hopefully Hyndman and Toral get a run out and Rossiter makes it too.

Will go for an optimistic 2-1 to Rangers :UK:

Just a few tips:

1) If you arrive on Sunday no chance of a carry out unless overpriced from petrol stations or station. Get your beers on Saturday. It is comparatively cheap but remember that when buying glass or plastic you will be charged a refund tax. You buy a beer for 0.69 Euro you pay another 0.10 as a guarantee you return the glass or plastic bottle.

2) The Germans love it when we visit so some up the prices. Not all places but beware of this. Ask to see the drink card if you think this is the case. Have stories from German friends of a hike of prices by as much as 30% before when a big travelling support arrives. Should be about 4 euro for a 500ml beer at the most.

3) There is not much open on a Sunday so no supermarkets or what not to buy anything in.

4) The German police are pretty good but act the cunt and they will act themselves.

Anyway those going over enjoy. Reason I know all this is my other half is German. 

I know everyone going will have a great time,(hope the weather for leaving UK and arriving in Leipzig is ok)for any  bears at home if you phone premier sports on 0871 663 9000 and give promo quote RANGERS17 and give your sky viewing card number  you can get the game for 4.99,you can then phone that number about 10 days later and cancel your subscription so you don't get charged any more,I did ask on another thread if any pubs would be showing the game but didn't get any response.

8 hours ago, badjon said:

Just a few tips:

1) If you arrive on Sunday no chance of a carry out unless overpriced from petrol stations or station. Get your beers on Saturday. It is comparatively cheap but remember that when buying glass or plastic you will be charged a refund tax. You buy a beer for 0.69 Euro you pay another 0.10 as a guarantee you return the glass or plastic bottle.

2) The Germans love it when we visit so some up the prices. Not all places but beware of this. Ask to see the drink card if you think this is the case. Have stories from German friends of a hike of prices by as much as 30% before when a big travelling support arrives. Should be about 4 euro for a 500ml beer at the most.

3) There is not much open on a Sunday so no supermarkets or what not to buy anything in.

4) The German police are pretty good but act the cunt and they will act themselves.

Anyway those going over enjoy. Reason I know all this is my other half is German. 

Good advice in there mate cheers. :thumbup:

8 hours ago, badjon said:

Just a few tips:

Should be helpful for the folk going:thumbup: