Orange and Blue

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will say he has 1 good point

The SFA seem to go out of their way to come up with new ways to make themselves look like a laughing stock

The SFA are an embarrassment of an organisation, Sutton is running is mouth as usual and not accepting the lack of evidence. He says himself it's setting a precedent by not punishing him but what he fails to realise is it'd be even more ludicrous if that's ALL you needed to convict a player of violent conduct is one shitty angle and the word of something who was reportedly punched  who may or may not be a tiny bit biased. 

Went onto the site, a video started without me asking it, audio blasting through my speakers - so pressed the little X as quickly as possible.

Why wont web designers learn auto-starting media on websites = plenty of X clicky clicky?

Also, Sutton is the laughing stock - not the SFA :lol:

29 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Surely his commentating position is untenable after saying our lawyer is our best defender. Cunt of a man.  

Imagine he said that about the Scum he would be out of a job will be ignored by our board.