Andy Halliday - He is one of us!

Ger77

He's blue, he's white

He's fucking utter shite

Andy Halliday

At best an average player, gives ball away cheaply, spends too much time beating the turf instead of getting off his arse and trying to win the ball back and has as much vision as Stevie Wonder. sadly he's not out of place in the current squad

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Admittedly, he hasn't been great, and he's being played in the wrong position. However, he's also getting pelters even when he plays fine.

The new Lee McCulloch.

He hasn't ever played "fine" this season. Malnourished ned who spends 30% of his time rolling around the ground, 30% being pushed off the ball, 30% playing wildly inaccurate passes and the other 10% shouting at team mates. 

Future Clyde player. 

Just now, gsa said:

He hasn't ever played "fine" this season. Malnourished ned who spends 30% of his time rolling around the ground, 30% being pushed off the ball, 30% playing wildly inaccurate passes and the other 10% shouting at team mates. 

Future Clyde player. 

That's your opinion. A shite one, but it's yours.

Just now, philiprfc said:

That's your opinion. A shite one, but it's yours.

No. That's anyone who's ever watched footballs opinion of him. Disaster of a player and mouthy little prick. He'l fade into obscurity with his fat mate Scott Allan. 

34 minutes ago, gsa said:

Future Clyde player. 

30 minutes ago, gsa said:

No. That's anyone who's ever watched footballs opinion of him. Disaster of a player and mouthy little prick. He'l fade into obscurity with his fat mate Scott Allan. 

You are a bit of an arsehole. 

He might be struggling as a Rangers player, but there's no need for that kind of talk. 

I don't think he's a bad player just isn't a CDM. Just have to look at him to know that. CDM needs to be someone comfortable on the ball, can pass and willing to tackle . Not him and warburton is making him look 10 times worse than he is because he plays him there. 

17 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Admittedly, he hasn't been great, and he's being played in the wrong position. However, he's also getting pelters even when he plays fine.

The new Lee McCulloch.

Has his every touch been booed yet?

Oh, wait... Apparently that didn't happen though.*

*For the wee revisionists among us who used to go to games but cannae anymair.

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Has his every touch been booed yet?

Oh, wait... Apparently that didn't happen though.*

*For the wee revisionists among us who used to go to games but cannae anymair.

Your full of shite :lol: what games did McCulloch get booe'd every touch of the ball? 

Regarding Halliday .. bored reading endless threads about how he's shite and not Rangers class. That's not in doubt. It's been established. We don't need a new thread every day telling us how bad he is.

I'm looking at Warburton now. He signed him, trains him and continues to pick him. Does anyone expect Halliday to just go "no I'm not playing anymore because people think I'm shite" ... of course he annoys me rolling around the ground "injured" every 20 minutes like a wee blouse as he's too weak to be that mainstay in our midfield but you've got to ask questions of Warburton when it comes to Halliday. Personally I'd promote Thompson or something from the unders not because I think he's brilliant but more the fact I don't think he could be any worse. 

23 hours ago, Ger77 said:

I love it when we have a kid that has grown up watching Rangers and then goes on to play with the club. Let's face it, we would all have died happy to have been given a similar opportunity.     I'm sure there will be many that the would suggest that such a player should be entitled to special treatment and be 'given a break' when their performances are poor and results likewise.  Andy Halliday has grown up watching the team he supports being driven to success by skill, pride, commitment, hard work and a never ending no surrender team spirit.   Should there be special treatment? Perhaps, but not for Andy Halliday and nor would he expect it. We are Rangers!                 Lift your head son, improve your performances quickly, get Rangers into the hearts of your teammates  and help get us back to where we belong.

I like the fact we have a fan in a shirt too.  Too many tourist players in football as a whole.

That said though, we would all love to do that job but it doesn't mean that we have the ability.

Halliday has all the heart we want to see in a player but he is limited in his ability.  Firstly, he is a natural wide player playing in CM.  He isn't going to get a game out wide as it doesn't tie in with our style of play and also because we have better wide players.

In the middle of the park he is left wanting on too many occasions for me. I know if he ever moved on it would be with a heavy heart but he isn't the level of player we need to take us back to the top - fan or no fan

On Mon Feb 06 2017 at 9:53 AM, K.A.I said:

Your full of shite :lol: what games did McCulloch get booe'd every touch of the ball? 

Regarding Halliday .. bored reading endless threads about how he's shite and not Rangers class. That's not in doubt. It's been established. We don't need a new thread every day telling us how bad he is.

I'm looking at Warburton now. He signed him, trains him and continues to pick him. Does anyone expect Halliday to just go "no I'm not playing anymore because people think I'm shite" ... of course he annoys me rolling around the ground "injured" every 20 minutes like a wee blouse as he's too weak to be that mainstay in our midfield but you've got to ask questions of Warburton when it comes to Halliday. Personally I'd promote Thompson or something from the unders not because I think he's brilliant but more the fact I don't think he could be any worse. 

Falkirk at home when we went 2 nil down big Lee got booed for his few few touches then the real fans started applauding him to drown it out. We drew 2-2.