Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The video was made yesterday and him and the other two had already put in their resignation. He wasn't just a useless manager the guy was a lying sleazy rat , along with Weir.

Mate I am as in the dark as everyone else. But do we know that he put in his resignation? 

Just now, Bakbear said:

Mate I am as in the dark as everyone else. But do we know that he put in his resignation? 

The three of them did thinking they would get the Forrest job , it fell through and the board grabbed the chance of ditching the three of them without having to pay off their contracts.

Just now, Bakbear said:

I read the board statement. I read Warburton denied it. I hope the board have the documents to prove it. 

I think forest confirmed a day or two ago that their temp was staying 

these chancing bastardy have thought ah well we will stay at Rangers. That ain't the case and the Rangers board have told them they'll accept the offer and off you go

Just now, Rfc52 said:

She runs or is a director in an agency that own players 3 of whom we've signed alledgedlly 

Key sports management she's at, just looked it up. Cheers, gets more fucking dodgy by the minute. Spoke years ago to an agent who I asked who the dodgy managers were for bungs etc. He said he only knew one who was crystal clean out the whole of the game. That's was Kevin Keegan according to him.

4 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

Key sports management she's at, just looked it up. Cheers, gets more fucking dodgy by the minute. Spoke years ago to an agent who I asked who the dodgy managers were for bungs etc. He said he only knew one who was crystal clean out the whole of the game. That's was Kevin Keegan according to him.

Tav waggy and oh they're zelalems agents as well

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

I read the board statement. I read Warburton denied it. I hope the board have the documents to prove it. 

Its all a bit weird but the fact the agent met the board then days later the board says they had another meeting with him trying to alter the release terms kind of suggests they had resigned. Warburton contradicts himself a lot at his press confrences. He wouldnt flinch when telling you a blatant lie.

I would say the agent has messed this right up.

What I would really like to know is why they wanted to leave.

1 minute ago, Young Bob said:

Its all a bit weird but the fact the agent met the board then days later the board says they had another meeting with him trying to alter the release terms kind of suggests they had resigned. Warburton contradicts himself a lot at his press confrences. He wouldnt flinch when telling you a blatant lie.

Probably more money and the fact he's a lying gutless shitebag..........

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Well. Like I say. If this is a stick on and he board have the documentation to back it up then I am actually delighted. They have taken the right stance, we ditch a guy who just wasn't getting it and it should cost us hee haw. 

Bit of a result really. 

Just now, eosmhdo said:

Not surprised to be honest, whole of footballs crooked as fuck imo

Aye it is mate and TBF clubs and managers will deal with the same agents and know folk or have a vested interest. 

it's bullshit and should be better regulated. We apparently only took that onhua guy in trial as a favour to his agent