Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

14 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

I knnow nuthinnnnn im from barcelona!! 

sorry mrs im a fan up stand no a director! lol

if i was betting man i would say mcleish but ive just lost fortune in vegas! 

ps do u work for The Sun? lol

Naw, but thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Just now, cr3_bear said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11727/10763976/fawaz-al-hasawi-to-appoint-nottingham-forest-boss-in-summer

"Al Hasawi did hold talks with Mark Warburton about the managerial vacancy, according to Sky sources, but never offered the 54-year-old the role."

They can't do that legally anyway

20 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11727/10763976/fawaz-al-hasawi-to-appoint-nottingham-forest-boss-in-summer

"Al Hasawi did hold talks with Mark Warburton about the managerial vacancy, according to Sky sources, but never offered the 54-year-old the role."

So was Al the coach he was talking to?

Warbuton got rid of his representation about 12 months ago not too long after mcpartland arrived funny enough  .  This would appear to be a bloke looking after himself , with his friends.  trying to 'manage his career' thinking he and they knows the game because he's a clever man and it seems he's handled this horrifically ,like a novice . There certainly hasn't been any respect shown towards this great Club. 

I personally don't think the board have done anything wrong in this situation.

1 hour ago, scouseblue said:

Warbuton got rid of his representation about 12 months ago not too long after mcpartland arrived funny enough  .  This would appear to be a bloke looking after himself , with his friends.  trying to 'manage his career' thinking he and they knows the game because he's a clever man and it seems he's handled this horrifically ,like a novice . There certainly hasn't been any respect shown towards this great Club. 

I personally don't think the board have done anything wrong in this situation.

You seemed to have a lot of good info around the time we were pursuing Warburton. Are you his former representative?