Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Its all a bit weird but the fact the agent met the board then days later the board says they had another meeting with him trying to alter the release terms kind of suggests they had resigned. Warburton contradicts himself a lot at his press confrences. He wouldnt flinch when telling you a blatant lie.

I would say the agent has messed this right up.

What I would really like to know is why they wanted to leave.

I'd imagine they realised they were out of their depth and wanted something more comfortable with more money

Just now, Bakbear said:

Well. Like I say. If this is a stick on and he board have the documentation to back it up then I am actually delighted. They have taken the right stance, we ditch a guy who just wasn't getting it and it should cost us hee haw. 

Bit of a result really. 

It depends doesnt it. Were the Board going to sack him? If so its a result if they got shot of him for nothing.

Are the Board going to financially back the next manager ? At the minute the goalie is maybe the only recent signing a new manager would consider keeping.

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Said it last week that the more he went on the less he looked like a decent guy and more like a sleazy car salesman

Is it wrong that even after reading thousands of posts on here over the last week, I remember this one...

Something about it struck a nerve, but rang true also 

I've read an alternative version of events (from that cunt JJ). Normally I'd dismiss it as pish but I don't think anything is clear at the moment. 

The version of the story that seems to be being accepted just now (W&W basically bring snakey bastards and trying to pull a fast one) seems very un-Warburton like. And would Weir want to tarnish his rep with us like this? Plus the press conference the same day makes it even stranger. Then Warburton's shocked reaction when the story broke... I dunno if we'll ever know the truth

1 minute ago, Amato said:

I've read an alternative version of events (from that cunt JJ). Normally I'd dismiss it as pish but I don't think anything is ear at the moment. 

The version of the story that seems to be being accepted just now (W&W basically bring snakey bastards and trying to pull a fast one) seems very un-Warburton like. And would Weir want to tarnish his rep with us like this? Plus the press conference the same day makes it even stranger. Then Warburton's shocked reaction when the story broke... I dunno if we'll ever know the truth

Weir doesn't give two fucks about Rangers , never has .

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tav waggy and oh they're zelalems agents as well

Rossiter, Barton, Crooks, Windass were all also on their books when he signed them 

corrupt as fuck and to think cunts moaned at people on here questioning the signings at the time too  

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd imagine they realised they were out of their depth and wanted something more comfortable with more money

You could also imagine being Rangers manager with no transfer money being very uncomfortable.

We will see soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

I've read an alternative version of events (from that cunt JJ). Normally I'd dismiss it as pish but I don't think anything is ear at the moment. 

we wont !

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Any shocked reaction can easily be put down to manoeuvring in terms of future court battles

I know there's usually two sides to every story but unless Rangers are out right lying about them trying to go elsewhere I don't see any defence for Warburton and co

6 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

It depends doesnt it. Were the Board going to sack him? If so its a result if they got shot of him for nothing.

Are the Board going to financially back the next manager ? At the minute the goalie is maybe the only recent signing a new manager would consider keeping.

Call me an optimist but I think a new manager will get more out of this squad. 4-4-2, solid from the back. Only time will tell 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Rossiter, Barton, Crooks, Windass were all also on their books when he signed them 

corrupt as fuck and to think cunts moaned at people on here questioning the signings at the time too  

I don't think it's corrupt, it's called having a shit scouting system and relying on the contacts you do have

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Any shocked reaction can easily be put down to manoeuvring in terms of future court battles

I know there's usually two sides to every story but unless Rangers are out right lying about them trying to go elsewhere I don't see any defence for Warburton and co

Yeah you may well be right. Just not sure I trust Dave King more than I do Warburton!

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

I don't think it's corrupt, it's called having a shit scouting system and relying on the contacts you do have

Even when you give a trial to an injured guy for months?

Or sign a guy but make him change agent before you sign him?

Just now, Amato said:

Yeah you may well be right. Just not sure I trust Dave King more than I do Warburton!

I don't think you have to trust the board to think there's nothing else they could have done here, I don't trust them especially and haven't for a while but based on everything known so far Warburton, Weir and McParland are the ones who've acted like snakes on this occasion

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd ban you for even suggesting that cunt JJ might be telling the truth and everyone else was lying TBH. 

do not use that vile tarrier bastards stuff on here as a neutral voice ffs

to be honest ben,all i want is the truth,its seems we cannot handle a fukin sacking without contradictory story's...i will take the TRUTH anywhere so long as it is the truth, all i want is for my club not to lie to me ...we sure as fuk dont get it from level 5 etc etc

3 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Even when you give a trial to an injured guy for months?

Or sign a guy but make him change agent before you sign him?

Not sure who you're referring to? 

Re the injured player, if it's a trial where is the corruption... He wouldn't be getting a wage

Just now, Amato said:

Not sure who you're referring to? 

Re the injured player, if it's a trial where is the corruption... He wouldn't be getting a wage

John eustace. And the other player was garner, supposedly we only went ahead with his transfer if he changed agents to McParlands mate