Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

13 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Guys on here last night telling us Barrie McKay is good enough for Rangers :lol:

Barrie McKay under a decent coach and manager would be a very valuable asset for Rangers. Technically he's up there with the best in our game at the moment. In all seriousness, have a look at the video below and you'll realise we take for granted having a kid like this in our team. Everything we create seems to come from either him or Tavernier.

If someone comes in to work on his end product and work on the areas of his game that need tweaked then he can be a mainstay in a good Rangers side in years to come. 

Thankfully theres a few of the youth players who look like they have massive potential, for me it's about bringing in a manager who knows how to get the best out of youth talent and develop them on. Frank de Boer has an excellent record of doing this as saw by his time at Ajax. 

Frank de Boer will make us more money than we will ever pay him. That I am sure of. It's about whether the board have the funds to back up all of their cheap talk and to be honest I don't think they do. 

Interesting quotes about the Leicester job from his agent.

"There is no possibility that Frank will go to Leicester."

"Percentages? No, I can say without doubt that Frank will not become the coach of Leicester. This 100% will not happen."

He certainly wasn't that dismissive when the Rangers job was mentioned. 

2 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Haha if you cunts think we are getting a big name top drawer manager yer aw fucking smoking crack. 

I mean come on look at it.

Mccoist, mcdowell, Mcall,warburton now Murty.

This is as top drawer as it gets.

McInnes, Eck, Davis are now looking like they would be a great coup for the shower of shite that is us.

Away back to to your huddle board ya tosser. 

Would you pay £20 more for your season ticket next year of we had FDB in charge? I'd suggest we could have more seasons tickets sold. 40k X £20 is an additional £800k on top of our usual manager salary.  He pays for himself more or less. 

If we appointed a Wright or McLeish type of uninspiring name the patience will be in short supply, it will be a hard sell and ultimately we will suffer. 

Just now, trueblueal said:

Would you pay £20 more for your season ticket next year of we had FDB in charge? I'd suggest we could have more seasons tickets sold. 40k X £20 is an additional £800k on top of our usual manager salary.  He pays for himself more or less. 

If we appointed a Wright of McLeish type of uninspiring name the patience will be in short supply, it will be a hard sell and ultimately we will suffer. 

We wont get FDB so whats the point.

2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

If we appointed a Wright or McLeish type of uninspiring name the patience will be in short supply, it will be a hard sell and ultimately we will suffer. 

where the fuck am a signing bro get it done hahahaha

seriously if mark Warburton can be on around 12k pw people like Barton on 20k+ then I see no reason how we couldn't go to 25k pw basic package with a heavy bonus for winning things etc

1.3million a year basic wage surely isn't beyond us

Just now, OceanRain said:

I'll lay you £100 at any price you want about FDB if you're such an optimist, sunshine.

Sunshine :lol: away and self harm so you can get a stiffy.

Also where did I say in my post we would get him? 

7 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Haha if you cunts think we are getting a big name top drawer manager yer aw fucking smoking crack. 

I mean come on look at it.

Mccoist, mcdowell, Mcall,warburton now Murty.

This is as top drawer as it gets.

McInnes, Eck, Davis are now looking like they would be a great coup for the shower of shite that is us.

There is only one cunt on this thread. Must ming of fish on a Friday yoor hoose.

4 hours ago, RDFM said:

There are so many masochists on this forum it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't want de Boer because they fucking love to complain.

Here here 

I'm not saying he's coming but there's probably more evidence to suggest there's a chance than he's not 

in all honesty we probably won't end up with a great manager like him but some people's comments with him are like self harming Emos or something - happy to downplay the stature of our club so they can moan about one more thing 

I'm a moaning cunt myself but it's about actual results and people at the club already and imo justified 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Here here 

I'm not saying he's coming but there's probably more evidence to suggest there's a chance than he's not 

in all honesty we probably won't end up with a great manager like him but some people's comments with him are like self harming Emos or something - happy to downplay the stature of our club so they can moan about one more thing 

I'm a moaning cunt myself but it's about actual results and people at the club already and imo justified 

If there was no chance he'd come out and say so.