big eck

RFC55

2 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

If Eck takes over the crowds will be down to 20 k before the end of the season .his football as with all Scottish managers is turgid unimaginative shite.the players are not there to carry out his "style" of football.if we can't get someone in with a modern football philosophy at the moment then carry on with Murty till the end of the season.we are not going to win anything this season anyway and I don't think it matters a fuck whether we qualify for Europe or not

You don't think it matter if we qualify for europe or not ? Are you seriousĀ 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Yes it is,but at what cost? He would have a fraction of their budget. Also he would be stuck with the below standard players at the club just now.I doubt if he would make it work. Only my opinion!Ā 

Aye our budget isn't as big as Ajaxs, but he isn't competing with PSV, AZ, Feyenoord, Twente etc

45 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

you have to imagine that if we are sounding out FdB for a summer takeover then we must have some serious cash lined up to spend on the team

if so then where the fuck has it came from?

Ashley pumping it in on the 30th of this month...

10 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

If Eck takes over the crowds will be down to 20 k before the end of the season .his football as with all Scottish managers is turgid unimaginative shite.the players are not there to carry out his "style" of football.if we can't get someone in with a modern football philosophy at the moment then carry on with Murty till the end of the season.we are not going to win anything this season anyway and I don't think it matters a fuck whether we qualify for Europe or not

true we have been playing so great under Warburton it will really be dire with a manager focussed on getting us 2nd and ignoring the geography of the pitch

5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

You don't think it matter if we qualify for europe or not ? Are you seriousĀ 

We will get totally humiliated in Europe ffs.do you honestly think we will get through qualifying?.it cost all the other muppets in our league money to try and get through qualifying,we will be no different

15 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

This.

Am I the only one who wouldn't mind McLeish long term? He's proven his worth at this level. He knows what we're all about. You won't find him coming out after a 1-1 draw and try and justify it.Ā 

I don't get why people thing he's an underwhelming choice.Ā 

Just now, DBBTB said:

I'm still to see anybody name a better alternative to come in for the remainder of the season.

Go with Murty plus the senior players (especially Miller) while the job is advertised over the next 4-5 weeks, then make the permanent appointment following a proper process.Ā 

5 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

We will get totally humiliated in Europe ffs.do you honestly think we will get through qualifying?.it cost all the other muppets in our league money to try and get through qualifying,we will be no different

There is a huge difference between St Johnstone having a crowd of 5k on a euro night and us having 40-50k. Europe is where we want to be and whilst with the current squad and a new manager it could be very hard to get into the group stages come July it may be a totally different story. We belong in Europe

9 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

2nd is a must this season regardless . Bad enough they inbred cunts being ahead of us by some distance never mind finishing behind Aberdeen or hearts into the bargain .Ā 

28 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

No Surrender pal.

23 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Finishing second in the league is about the prize money as much as it's about qualifying for Europe.

Finishing second is worth Ā£300,000 more than finishing third is and Ā£600,000 more than finishing fourth is. People might laugh at that butĀ we need absolutely every penny we can get.

45 minutes ago, gj923 said:

There is a huge difference between St Johnstone having a crowd of 5k on a euro night and us having 40-50k. Europe is where we want to be and whilst with the current squad and a new manager it could be very hard to get into the group stages come July it may be a totally different story. We belong in Europe

Our home record in Europe is deplorable and that wasĀ with much better teams than we have now.

The only thing good about European football would be the extra income,European teams are much better now even from the shite country's,Hearts were knocked out of Europe by a team from Malta.

There would also be some decent teams in the qualifying rounds.

8 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Can't see MacLeish being happy with a short term deal,it's a no win situation for him

He's completely off the radar at the moment so a short term gig with is could be a route back in.

If he doesĀ wellĀ between now and the end of the season it's a near certainty that he comes into some chairmens thinkingĀ when jobs become available in the Summer or early next season.

Ā 

Just now, DBBTB said:

He's completely off the radar at the moment so a short term gig with is could be a route back in.

If he doesĀ wellĀ between now and the end of the season it's a near certainty that he comes into some chairmens thinkingĀ when jobs become available in the Summer or early next season.

Ā 

Aye we will swap him for the Aberdeen manager.

2 hours ago, Trooblue said:

I mustĀ have missed the times when he was sharp and concise Ā - for me, he always struggled to put sentences together, which is part of the reason why I never rated him as a manager. I imagine he is good at the stone-age managerial shouting and bawling in the dressing room, but the game has moved on from all that nonsense.Ā 

Aye what we need is a manager who is modern thinking in his approach.

Test hydration levels and do analysis with the players and teach them about pitch geography.....

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Finishing second in the league is about the prize money as much as it's about qualifying for Europe.

Finishing second is worth Ā£300,000 more than finishing third is and Ā£600,000 more than finishing fourth is. People might laugh at that butĀ we need absolutely every penny we can get.

utterly embarrassing that we are talking about just over half a mill prize money when we have a chairman that talked about spending 30mill of his own money on us