Ref this Sunday - Dundee

Deanzmeanzheinz

Stick every penny you have on the bears this weekend . This cunt of the highest order will give us a match winning decision if we need it .

Reason . The eyes are now on him and the game on the whole is not a big match .It also does not effect the scum .The team I just can't recall getting a bad decision from him , in over 10 years.  

You heard it hear first :hmmm:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Stick every penny you have on the bears this weekend . This cunt of the highest order will give us a match winning decision if we need it .

Reason . The eyes are now on him and the game on the whole is not a big match .It also does not effect the scum .The team I just can't recall getting a bad decision from him , in over 10 years.  

You heard it hear first :hmmm:

At one time I would've agreed with you totally but it's different times now they want our fan money but they don't want us to win fuck all, they don't give a fuck about cheating us openly, he'll do what he's been told too, whatever suits THEM !

image.gif

2 hours ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

TBF the MOH penalty was a hard corldnll :confused:

The guys a fanny plain an d simple. We should be able to deal with Dundee will be interesting to see how GM sets the team. 

Your at IT, look at the IMage further up the page, he had the best view of anyone else IN the world never mind Ibrox. He gets himself IN suoerb positions and angles to watch then foŕgets why he I S There

I think that  Craigie Bhoy's alright, as a referee, compared to some of the absolute cunts we've had.

If you remember rightly, Forrester should've been sent off in our last visit to Dundee, according to Chris Sutton.

I know that he's not given us fuck all since then, he's just trying to even things out. He never gave Forrester a 2nd yellow card, therefore he can't give us fuck all the rest of the season, it's part of his penance, handed down by, Referee Head Bhoy Willie Collum. 

We have some of the weirdest looking referees in the world, in Scotland.