***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Sweetheart said:

I'm not a troll either. I like to ask questions and join in in the debate. Why?

Because some of your posts are so clueless that I feel like they just can't be real.

13 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Because some of your posts are so clueless that I feel like they just can't be real.

So why don't you give me a counter argument in the debate as to what you think is correct, instead of insulting me? At the moment it seems as if people (not just you) are insulting posters who's point of view they disagree with names, just to emphasise their point.

I was just wondering what the latest position / rumour is on the DOF job?    Is it now a backburner project with the job to be filled eventually?   Is there a still the rumour of a mystery candidate who might be appointed sooner (next week maybe)?  What's the latest DOF news?

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I was just wondering what the latest position / rumour is on the DOF job?    Is it now a backburner project with the job to be filled eventually?   Is there a still the rumour of a mystery candidate who might be appointed sooner (next week maybe)?  What's the latest DOF news?

This is the last published story I know of, about the DoF search

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/paul-mitchell-profiled-rangers-continue-9988814

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I'm unsure like yerself at the moment ,although if and when we get a DoF .could it be whoever is helping Murty out with some advice .from the background 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

:crabflute:

Well ... you know, as that old traditional favourite goes mate ..... especially when it concerns the ones who hate us like A Neil (pronounced A-nal) does ... I'm all for a wee lyric change anytime ....

"...... If our Minds be Broad or Narrow ... Follow we will ... Follow we will ... Follow we will"..... :p:

:UK:

I wasn't saying he was narrow minded, I was saying he got it right not employing a fenian bastard, but then we sign a Fatima papist bastard....if our two minds be lost or confused....follow we will....follow we will.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Thanks. I had understood things had moved on from that article with Mitchell not now being immediately available and a 'mystery' candidate was now being considered.  With the manager / head coach position looking like its about to be filled attention will presumably turn again to speculation about who might fill ehd DOF post. 

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

I think that the board lost out on their original target mate ... so will probably be looking for another .... either that or the DOF is now going to be a joint post covering the NOMAD's position also ..... :innocent: 

Remember .... you heard it here first ...... :thuglife:

4 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I'm unsure like yerself at the moment ,although if and when we get a DoF .could it be whoever is helping Murty out with some advice .from the background 

Perhaps.  I'd understood that Murty had access to a posse of mentors.   I suppose one of whom might be a DOF candidate but that's just a very big guess with nothing from me to back it up.   I guess once Pedro has made his entrance the attention will turn back to rumours about the DOF hunt.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

I think that the board lost out on their original target mate ... so will probably be looking for another .... either that or the DOF is now going to be a joint post covering the NOMAD's position also ..... :innocent: 

Remember you heard it here first ...... :thuglife:

:mutley:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Remember you heard it here first ...... :thuglife:

Well that's a big leap in concepts.  A financial nominated adviser who doubles up as a Director of Football adviser.    2 for the price of 1.......or bogof.  

9 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

I wasn't saying he was narrow minded, I was saying he got it right not employing a fenian bastard, but then we sign a Fatima papist bastard....if our two minds be lost or confused....follow we will....follow we will.

Sorry mate, I know you were not having a go at Markem .... and I knew the context of your answer .... I had just ran out of likes, but posted anyway .... apologies for any confusion.

15 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Thanks. I had understood things had moved on from that article with Mitchell not now being immediately available and a 'mystery' candidate was now being considered.  With the manager / head coach position looking like its about to be filled attention will presumably turn again to speculation about who might fill ehd DOF post. 

The only reference I can find on that subject is a blog published 1 day ago.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/03/09/report-rangers-target-mystery-candidate-for-ibrox-role-paul-mitc/