where is the anger?

MacBoyd

In all honesty, i believe the majority have just had enough and have got to the point they are losing interest in the club. Not all supporters are like us, some support the club but its not a big part of life. I also think younger fans dont have the same passion as the older generations of support had in their younger years, their are more distractions in life. The club has changed for the worst since demotion to the lower leagues it has took its toll in a major way, just need to grind it out and endure, its going to be a long time before it comes good again. The tims will be at 10 in a row before we are back getting a title thats the harsh truth of the matter. Fucking depressing. Until someome comes in and wants to pump millions into the club and make us attractive to a serious manager then this is not going to be a 1-2 year affair. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could say, where is the love?

This board clearly don't love the club or the support. They say much and deliver little. Worst of all, they lie to us.

Many have fell out of love with this board and the team. Little investment. Over payed and under performing players.

I can't put my finger on it, but something has gone from our club since SDM. It's depressing. Is it the glory days have gone and no hope of getting them back under this current board? Despondency? Apathy or what, I don't know, but something aint right.

I will defend the club with the utmost passion against a taig, but I will put that down to my hatred of them, so outside of that, there is certainly erectile dysfunction going on!

Without love, the passion is diminished and it's showing both on and off the park. Like a married couple, are we falling out of love as one partner has changed and taking the piss?

Strange dynamic.

6 hours ago, M0NTY said:

In all honesty, i believe the majority have just had enough and have got to the point they are losing interest in the club. Not all supporters are like us, some support the club but its not a big part of life. I also think younger fans dont have the same passion as the older generations of support had in their younger years, their are more distractions in life. The club has changed for the worst since demotion to the lower leagues it has took its toll in a major way, just need to grind it out and endure, its going to be a long time before it comes good again. The tims will be at 10 in a row before we are back getting a title thats the harsh truth of the matter. Fucking depressing. Until someome comes in and wants to pump millions into the club and make us attractive to a serious manager then this is not going to be a 1-2 year affair. 

The younger generation have their passionate fans but they do it in a different way. In general most younger fans don't care as much as they did when I was younger that maybe down to lack of success. It seems to be more fashionable for young people to support the taigs I think 

9 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

3rd in the league. Players shite. Board of liars. No manager. Another season probably without a major trophy.

Yet it's quiet from gers fans. Apathy. Why are we accepting this failure. If we lose oour standards we become just another club.

Because no one hears you shouting on the internet. 

Anyways what are you doing about it apart from starting a pishy wee thread slating my club?

10 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

3rd in the league. Players shite. Board of liars. No manager. Another season probably without a major trophy.

Yet it's quiet from gers fans. Apathy. Why are we accepting this failure. If we lose oour standards we become just another club.

Our standards of anger? 

Standards of the club have been gone 6 years

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

The younger generation have their passionate fans but they do it in a different way. In general most younger fans don't care as much as they did when I was younger that maybe down to lack of success. It seems to be more fashionable for young people to support the taigs I think 

The worst ones are where the wains are celtic fans because of the maw and the dads a rangers fan but no got the balls to tell the maw that aint happenin ?

12 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

We are where I thought we would be with this board, I just can see how we will be fixed.

12 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

I don't think if you lined up 10 Rangers fans anyone would agree to the guy next to them who to be angry at, it's a cluster fuck, if we we were a smart phone I'd be clicking on the factory restore button.

There is so much wrong with the club from the bottom straight to the top, riddled with failures, bullshitters and ego maniacs

If when I woke up today and found out every single Rangers employee had left the club, from King to the cleaner and every single player in between, I'd honestly not lose one single minute of sleep over it.

13 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Have you actually been reading the posts from a lot of people who post on this site?

There is plenty of anger. There's anger directed at our piss poor board, our piss poor players and our piss poor management team. 

Of course there are more than a few who are recycling the old "nothing wrong here, move on" attitude, but then again most of them are the idiots who were calling for a "Rangers Man" to take control and to them I say "be careful what you wish for".

13 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

The thing is many of us (apart from everyone who is a hind sight strategist) bought into both King and MW philosophy - most realised we need to work our way back to the top, this season was to be transitional - and the King/MW axis was a 'project' to take us back to the top, even though it would take a couple of seasons. King didn't deliver his part nor MW his part - but I agree with you, where is the fight, the bottle, in the fans. Reading the match thread many seem to have given up - I backed MW as I bought into the 'philosophy' but we have a section of our fan base that just 'expect' us to win because we are Rangers but the club will need to fight its way upwards and just 'expecting' it to happen leads to a lot of this negativity. I said before MW was signed that really all a Rangers Manager has to do is win. I guess that's it - but I dont think its as easy as that and it will be a progression and not a binary change, no matter what management structure the Board put in place and no matter who comes in as manager.  

I'll admit i did buy into the king/MW shite and feel rather foolish now but thats life, you learn. The most frustrating part is not having any real ability to change the situation. You just need to sit and be kept in the dark and wait for the next headline, mostly negative headlines for the past while. It angers me that we know that all the other teams and media love sticking the boot in its a constant struggle with these cunts football aside.  

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The thing is many of us (apart from everyone who is a hind sight strategist) bought into both King and MW philosophy - most realised we need to work our way back to the top, this season was to be transitional - and the King/MW axis was a 'project' to take us back to the top, even though it would take a couple of seasons. King didn't deliver his part nor MW his part - but I agree with you, where is the fight, the bottle, in the fans. Reading the match thread many seem to have given up - I backed MW as I bought into the 'philosophy' but we have a section of our fan base that just 'expect' us to win because we are Rangers but the club will need to fight its way upwards and just 'expecting' it to happen leads to a lot of this negativity. I said before MW was signed that really all a Rangers Manager has to do is win. I guess that's it - but I dont think its as easy as that and it will be a progression and not a binary change, no matter what management structure the Board put in place and no matter who comes in as manager.  

There is more fight in your post than in the team and thats our biggest problem Warburton assembled a squad that lacks passion.

I am now of the opinion this board will not deliver a title. The fans will show their anger by not attending games.

32 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

There is more fight in your post than in the team and thats our biggest problem Warburton assembled a squad that lacks passion.

I am now of the opinion this board will not deliver a title. The fans will show their anger by not attending games.

You may be right - I do think the board must show some sort of leadership - the fans have been great but the board now need to deliver - fuck even if they were honest about the challenges we would stick by them. Anyway the 'ball' is in their court. 

57 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Have you actually been reading the posts from a lot of people who post on this site?

There is plenty of anger. There's anger directed at our piss poor board, our piss poor players and our piss poor management team. 

Of course there are more than a few who are recycling the old "nothing wrong here, move on" attitude, but then again most of them are the idiots who were calling for a "Rangers Man" to take control and to them I say "be careful what you wish for".

That fight is kinda lacking in the match thread (IMHO)