***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only  the Tarriers we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over!

You had yer phone nicked mate?

On 21/04/2017 at 8:20 PM, one55 said:

i have a good feeling about this. think we'll win. just hope tae fuck it doesn't go to penalties again. my arse was whistling last time. 

Was strangely super confident when it got to pens last time, fuck knows why but honestly only one I worried about was Zalelams, and he put it away superbly lol. 

2 hours ago, delamonty said:

Need to emulate Chelski today.  Fucking masterclass of soacking up pressure... and winning.  Conte kind of looks like Pedro?   Still going for 2-3 nill to the Famous.. 

Bang on mate just a shame we can probably look to bring on Dodoo and Forester at 60 minutes rather than costa and Hazard lol. Still a blue weekend for both semis will be a great result 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

My heads half blown off already.

Watching Chelsea with a beer really took off 

Mate I woke up at 630 this morning a tad rough from last night first thing on SSN was about Ugo and the morras game so thought fuck it back ok it. Mangled now as I've no stopped all day but at least I'll get a decent sleep the night ha ha. 

2 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

The Hampden pitch looked in good condition today.  Unfortunately that probably helps them more though!

Fuck sake, mate. You'd think we were hammer throwers or something. We're a football playing team and they aren't Barcelona FFS!

Can't sleep, shock. 

Win this Rangers, no excuses. There's only one club that wins trebles, the other protects paedophiles. 

Put captain Ned in his box early doors, don't give DemPele room to breath , press them high and get their defence turning. They panic every time. Pedro will have a game plan, that already puts us in a better place than in other games this season - the players need to put their heart and souls into implementing it. We can win this but it will take everything we have, bring it on ??

Guest Lloyd72
52 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

We'll win tomorrow and get horsed in the league game. Been saying it for a good while.

I want to win both but if we win tomorrow and lose next Saturday I'd probably take that tbh

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

Fuck sake, mate. You'd think we were hammer throwers or something. We're a football playing team and they aren't Barcelona FFS!

Sorry, that's not really what I was getting at.  Harsh reality for me is that the better the pitch the higher probability that better quality team will come out on top (I think we agree that Celtic have the better players at the moment)..  

If we were playing one of the other SPL teams then I feel a decent pitch would be more of a benefit to us.