***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't think so I think they'll keep it the same just move Hyndman back to CM play Miller where Hyndman would have been and Garner with Waggy up front

We won't have 2 up front. If Garner plays then Waghorn will play wide right. 

44 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This is Waghorn's big moment. Today he just has to deliver. I have a funny feeling today might just be his and our day.

Let's fucking do these cunts. Come on!

You don't get any rewards in life without effort

Waghorn is due at least a double today if not a Hat Trick

Boy can't be faulted for his persistence, wee bit luck was all he needed last time,  he did get in about them and cause all sorts of bother 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Cobham said:

We won't have 2 up front. If Garner plays then Waghorn will play wide right. 

I think/hope it'll be a 4312

Just now, Rangers No Other said:

You don't get any rewards in life without effort

Waghorn is due at least a double today if not a Hat Trick

Boy can't be faulted for his persistence, wee bit luck was all he needed last time,  he did get in about them and cause all sorts of bother 

He just always looks a tad sluggish. Gets into good positions only not to be sharp enough to take advantage. 

I hope that changes today. 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I think/hope it'll be a 4312

Not. A. Chance.

Going by Pedro's tactics so far and making us hard to beat I would be astounded if it was anything other than 4-5-1. (Call it 4-2-3-1 if you want)

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Cobham said:

Going by Pedro's tactics so far and making us hard to beat I would be astounded if it was anything other than 4-5-1. (Call it 4-2-3-1 if you want)

Yea you're probably right, just wondering where Halliday will be starting if that's the case

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

He just always looks a tad sluggish. Gets into good positions only not to be sharp enough to take advantage. 

I hope that changes today. 

Novo ran almost the same way as Waghorn, looked liked he was on his last legs all the time

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Cobham said:

Either wife left with Hyndman backing up Garner or more likely (in my opinion) holding next to Holt. 

Hopefully not, I think he'd be fine out left but he's shown down the middle he's pish

I don't know if Toral playing would have been a good thing. I mean, although he does seem to be quite physical at times, he often mistimes a tackle in more aggressive games - and we don't really want to give the referee any excuse to be a cunt - especially with those dickheads piling pressure on him before the game.