***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

What a laugh that was when Waghorn was sent free down the wing and we were all screaming for Miller to get in the box, eh?

Next thing I know, it's went out for a goal-kick. Then I realise it's not a goal-kick, it's actually a thrown-in; he'd ran the ball off the side of the pitch and it was his second touch took it past the by-line.

I can't say my view has changed - without significant investment in the squad it will be struggle to get a trophy and virtually impossible to win the league.

I would like to be more positive but the evidence is there for all to see.

30 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

We've got a foreign manger that doesn't know about the significance of the old firm games trying to fire up players that don't give a fuck about the significance of old firm games.  

seemingly the pre match talk was a shambles

Just now, cushynumber said:

He changed it after talking to his 2nd . I get the feeling the players are struggling to understand his points.

I get you Cushy......but if you're a player after that first 45. Surely you get tanked into whatever opposition is in front of you. 

5 hours ago, EastEnclosure72 said:

Sometimes I wish I was a 90s kid, teams pish

Part of being a fan is following through the bad times. I became a Rangers fan in 1982, when we at best won a cup, and would play to crowds of 10000. Everything is a cycle, the good times will come back.

2 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Part of being a fan is following through the bad times. I became a Rangers fan in 1982, when we at best won a cup, and would play to crowds of 10000. Everything is a cycle, the good times will come back.

Well lets fucking hope so before we go out of business, because that prospect is a real one with king facing his forthcoming court appearance.

I was there too, but we didn't have a fucking criminal at the helm.

3 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Before we crucify Pedro, lets remember Souness said he was happy to lose to them 4 times a season if we could win the league.

He learnt quickly, so will Pedro.

Was just thinking about this, when was the last time we went a season without beating them?

4 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

What a laugh that was when Waghorn was sent free down the wing and we were all screaming for Miller to get in the box, eh?

Next thing I know, it's went out for a goal-kick. Then I realise it's not a goal-kick, it's actually a thrown-in; he'd ran the ball off the side of the pitch and it was his second touch took it past the by-line.

Was right in line with that & he was honking in that episode.

But he even surpassed that with the diving header which seemed harder to miss than score.

28 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well lets fucking hope so before we go out of business, because that prospect is a real one with king facing his forthcoming court appearance.

I was there too, but we didn't have a fucking criminal at the helm.

Are you a Scottish journalist?

On 23/04/2017 at 2:08 PM, ronniescu said:

Was a fan of his until today''s "Team containing Garner, Waghorn & Halliday Get Well & Truly Humped" shocker.

Wasn't that last week when you were dry humpin a poster of Garner, ya auld sun junky fuddy duddy! 

Beating them is one thing but winning the league is another. Need much more investment, otherwise Pedro doesn't stand a chance. So much so it might be difficult to find out if he is any good as a manager and up for it to be honest. Unless he gets the required quality to challenge Celtic, he will always be up against it.