***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

You another one on here reading what they want today? Unless you never meant to quote me.

No I meant to quote you but Pedro fkd this as much as the players. 

A quick hand shake at the end instead of giving a patronising prick anymore of your time than he deserves. Respectful but putting the message out that your pissed off and not interested 

3 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I'd hate to say it but we need a player who sits in the middle and dictates the game, (a bit like Broon) you can't have 10 men chasing a ball around without no direction or plan hoping it works on the day. Just my thought.

We need someone who can atleast tackle, and win a ball. Not only is our midfield tiny, theyre all lightweight aswell. Until we're able to dominate midfield we've no chance, and the manager must see that.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

3 or 4? Try the whole fucking squad. Any one of them good enough to get in the scum team? Not a fucking one.

Meant to be 3 quarters lol

Been beat off them before and it's been sickening, never felt embarrassed watching us in a semi final against them.

Squad is shite and we all know it but Pedro isn't the right man to take us forward and this board isn't the right board to take us back to the top.

2 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I'd hate to say it but we need a player who sits in the middle and dictates the game, (a bit like Broon) you can't have 10 men chasing a ball around without no direction or plan hoping it works on the day. Just my thought.

Lego got slaughtered after last years semi final and written off as finished 

Horrible bastard went away in the summer and got himself fit and come back and bossed most games this season

If Holt and Halliday had an equal amount of desire it wouldn't be such a stroll in the park for the cunt 

Beyond me how poor the midfield was today, they created nothing, Holt never played a single forward pass

Just now, Bad Robot said:

No I meant to quote you but Pedro fkd this as much as the players. 

A quick hand shake at the end instead of giving a patronising prick anymore of your time than he deserves. Respectful but putting the message out that your pissed off and not interested 

Fair enough. It's just the second part of our post looked like I was saying Pedro didn't fuck it up.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

You honestly think he was happy? He does get it and he knows full well that he is on camera and is not gonna be raging to brendas face, is he.. 

Don't expect him to do that, but I expected a better plan than what he served up today.

Just now, ronniescu said:

Was a fan of his until today''s "Team containing Garner, Waghorn & Halliday Get Well & Truly Humped" shocker.

I would say out of total embarassment. No matter who you pick first from this squad or the formation we play, we are not beating the scum when they are up for it and they were today, evein with a few gears in reserve. We were fucking demolished. The quality of player is not there and the first half formation didn't help.

3 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

A weak midfield and three strikers who score low, if that's the best Pedro can come up with after talking the talk then he should walk. From the board right down to the players we look like amateurs and money while needed is not the real reason for our dismal showing week after week, today's game looked like the u17 match in midweek. Ibrox needs a complete clear out and people brought in that know how to run a football club, how many embarrassments do we need to suffer before we say enough is enough.

That was a right rubbing our noses in it, and we must like the smell of shit because we keep going back for more.

Are you being serious?

You do know Pedro hasnt even had a transfer window to 1 bring in the players he wants and 2 get rid of the shite he has been left behind?

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

We are rank fucking rotten and so far behind a mediocre septic side it's scary.

Things aren't going to get better anytime soon either.

I would say that MW has even put us in the worse situation than previous manager 

Big money has been spent on total wasters and it's incredible that Kenny Miller is the player we still look too 

Garner should never have started .Emptyshirt 

After 20,he should have been hooked 

Extra midfielder .Pedro stuck with it .Mistake 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I would say out of total embarassment. No matter who you pick first from this squad or the formation we play, we are not beating the scum when they are up for it and they were today, evein with a few gears in reserve. We were fucking demolished. The quality of player is not there and the first half formation didn't help.

This is exactly the problem. We have poor players that sometimes turn up and play very well, but the problem with poor players is that their worst form is much worse than that of a good player.. Good players still get the job done when they are playing poorly.

Ok wrong starting line up but 4-4-2 was designed to contain and fucked up when your 4 can't track back with their runners going to the long ball. Suicidal.

Changed to a 4-2-3-1 and it was working until we again fail to track runners and Tav is unlucky.

The big BUT is that we didn't have any heart.

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Some should never play again.  That includes Waghorn, Halliday and Garner. Thought defence was good and not a pk either. Go with Dodoo from here as well.  Honestly Waghorn just is an awful finisher.

Waghorn should have scored...Miller too.

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Really? We had the chances to at least draw today. Average players let him down..

You can't genuinely believe that? We were never in this game. Tactically we were abysmal today.

4 minutes ago, Rangers No Other said:

Lego got slaughtered after last years semi final and written off as finished 

Horrible bastard went away in the summer and got himself fit and come back and bossed most games this season

If Holt and Halliday had an equal amount of desire it wouldn't be such a stroll in the park for the cunt 

Beyond me how poor the midfield was today, they created nothing, Holt never played a single forward pass

All the top sides have a play maker, we haven't had one for years. We're relying on hope rather than skill/football awareness to win a game.