Smile

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did Jose Mourinho not give them credit after their UEFA Cup Final?

So by that logic we wouldn't want him in either?

Place is mental.

Paul Murray also gave them Credit stating they are the Benchmark :troll:

I remember doing a thread the filth are the Skidmark i think it got pulled.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It's fucking bizarre but not surprising that the Scottish media think this is even a story.

Every season coaches in every league around the world congratulate other managers/teams on success. 

We even do Guard of Honour.

12 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

And Martin O'neill also said the same about Rangers when he joined them I don't really see the relevance.

we are and we should always be I never expect a Rangers supporter to state the filth are the Benchmark and certainly not a director/board member.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

we were and we should always be I never expect a Rangers supporter to state the filth are the Benchmark and certainly not a director/board member.

So even if they are 30+ Points ahead in the league like now our directors should just ignore reality and say nope we have a better team than them?

5 hours ago, Smile said:

It's only a negative if you see it as a negative the video decides that one way or another for you not the OP.

They're on to you ?, the video is clearly scripted and Pedro is merely congratulating his feeder club so you're post with no qualifier is attention seeking at best and shit stirring at worst. 

2 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

So even if they are 30+ Points ahead in the league like now our directors should just ignore reality and say nope we have a better team than them?

Winning the League for a few seasons doesn't count as a benchmark our success does over many many many and will say again many years.

Geraldine told me that when she was taking the Union Flag out her garden.

32 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did Jose Mourinho not give them credit after their UEFA Cup Final?

So by that logic we wouldn't want him in either?

Place is mental.

I told a piece of Republican Filth from Greenock that they were outstanding and walked away laughing.

One of those conceived up a close types. Will never forget the look on his dish. The map of Ireland was contorted.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Winning the League for a few seasons doesn't count as a benchmark our success does over many many many and will say again many years.

Geraldine told me that when she was taking the Union Flag out her garden.

As usual your digging for any old excuse just to have a go at the board. What's next John Gilligan once crossed the road when the green man came on so he must be a tim?

If PM came out and said selllik are pish and Rangers will go on to win the league this season by 20 points you would be on here having a go at him for being detached from reality so I'm not sure if he could say anything correct in your eyes that would not draw criticism.

5 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

As usual your digging for any old excuse just to have a go at the board. What's next John Gilligan once crossed the road when the green man came on so he must be a tim?

If PM came out and said selllik are pish and Rangers will go on to win the league this season by 20 points you would be on here having a go at him for being detached from reality so I'm not sure if he could say anything correct in your eyes that would not draw criticism.

The Board are fucking a bombscare no one needs excuses to slate them.

Just now, Inigo said:

Seems to be lead story on RC. Rangers fan on saying he's already decided because of this appointment that he won't be renewing his ST. :sarcasm:

wonder if he was called Aiden or Declan.

Just now, Inigo said:

Seems to be lead story on RC. Rangers fan on saying he's already decided because of this appointment that he won't be renewing his ST. :sarcasm:

wonder if he was called Aiden or Declan.