Was it a penalty?

Jonok

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would have been harsh, the ref could not see it for bodies but Hill did touch the ball and the movement of the ball told the referees it was no penalty.  

Good call, time we had a strong referee in their midden.

The ref had a great game but he will be over looked for a more Celtic minded ref 

I would have wanted a penalty If It was at the other end, in saying that Hill did get a touch. Strachan wasnt as convinced as me and made a great point about Hill changing the direction of the ball and where the ref was he couldnt have given anything other than good tackle and play on.The taigs will be going apeshit at him.

32 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wee strachan said it wasn't a penalty, it could have gone either way but I think the ref had seen enough diving from the scum

Despite him being in charge of them at least he isn't a biased piece of shit like Walker

Seeing it again there Griffiths has started to go down before contact made so no penalty. The ref had a funny game we got a lot of decisions in the first 20 mins or so but after that we weren't getting many. Hills booking was harsh and he should have booked the £30m pound man ? for taking a tumble in the box. In saying that Holts tackle on Roberts was a belter, he won the ball and was brave to wave play on.

Could easily have been given as he missed the ball and impeded the player.

Made it a better finish in my opinion, anything that makes tims feel downtrodden is okay with me, they've been out the cage and getting away with murder for a while now with most referees.