Was it a penalty?

Jonok

If we we re given that as a penalty, I'd think we were lucky. When Waghorn was nudged off the ball at the other end, that was probably a stronger claim slightly. If Hill had done that outside the box, it would never be given as a foul (although it often is against us!).

Not a strong claim for a penalty but sometimes they're given, especially for the 'always cheated, never defeated' bunch in the east end.

Of course, we'll hear about it for a week or two and then before the next time we play them. But not a mention of Waghorn's claim.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Today was the day the tide turned.  Was it a penalty?   50/50?   It wasn't given and so be it.  We are on the way back and don't they know it.

Don't get too ahead of yourself mate,  I love your optimism but there's still a lot more work to be done before the tide turns 

44 minutes ago, Bears said:

If we we re given that as a penalty, I'd think we were lucky. When Waghorn was nudged off the ball at the other end, that was probably a stronger claim slightly. If Hill had done that outside the box, it would never be given as a foul (although it often is against us!).

Not a strong claim for a penalty but sometimes they're given, especially for the 'always cheated, never defeated' bunch in the east end.

Of course, we'll hear about it for a week or two and then before the next time we play them. But not a mention of Waghorn's claim.

If it had been Thompson or Collum who will probably get the more important SF game .They both would have given it .Guaranteed  

Surprised at Hill saying he thought it was a penalty tbh he looked like he knew exactly what he was doing and playing it to perfection 

unless he's trolling them :lol: I'd do the same coming off the park to rub it in and send the wean rapers inti meltdown 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Surprised at Hill saying he thought it was a penalty tbh he looked like he knew exactly what he was doing and playing it to perfection 

unless he's trolling them :lol: I'd do the same coming off the park to rub it in and send the wean rapers inti meltdown 

Not sure he said it but I'm certain if the messiah said he said it .Then the beggar tabloids will be all over it 

Even I said at the game he gets the ball. How else does the ball move away from the goals if he doesn't considering Griffiths is ready to shoot across goal at the other angle? It's a fucking great challenge. 

The push on Waghorn was a pen all day long. He stood up to their defenders the full game so it obviously takes more than a shoulder barge to put him to the floor. If that was up the other end it would have been given.

Dembele though is a diving cheating prick who is wrapped up in his own hype.

It was never a penalty in my opinion, A good challenge in a very dangerous position, If challenge had not been made they would most likely have scored. Maybe if Dembele hadn't taken a dive the ref may have looked at it different.

We should have Won, Now that we have awoken them for the semi, We will need Every player giving 100%, We can DO IT.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If it had been Thompson or Collum who will probably get the more important SF game .They both would have given it .Guaranteed  

They would have given it twice if they could find a way.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

? definitely, "awright Brendan, good game mate, I done him there, can you believe he let is away wi that" and just swagger off whistling the sash

Could've went either way tbh, I've seen them given. It's certainly not the stonewall penalty they're all screaming about though.

Dermot Gallagher was discussing it on SSN and says he thinks it's a penalty but Madden couldn't see it and therefore can't give it. That pretty much sums it up.

Who gives a fuck if it was or wasn't? They're pyoor raging and we're pissing ourselves laughing at them being pyoor raging.

Work today is a wonderful place to be. They're all talking about the game and how they were cheated (as usual) while a few of us snigger into our Rangers mugs. Snurk!!

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Can't believe Walker says he connects with him ffs

Walker said that Foderingham didn't have the freekick covered, when he clearly knocked it on to the post and out for a corner.  Total fud.  He even said that AFTER the corner had been given.  Total cock as well as a fud.

Another relevant question, why does the 40 Squillion pound striker never get booked for his diving? Also Clint got booked for his third challenge,  Madden clearly shows him three fingers, yet the 40 gazillion pound striker must have committed around 5 or 6 fouls n Fuck all happens to him