• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If you think it's made up then fine.

The players aren't happy though.

and for those asking about Forrester, binned just now due to his attitude.

As you appear to be ITK, is it al the players, a majority or a minority that aren't happy?

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If you think it's made up then fine.

The players aren't happy though.

and for those asking about Forrester, binned just now due to his attitude.

What is the main reason for this mate, extra day working, training etc etc ?? 

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They haven't even got an extra day training. Wednesday is a recovery day but its just spent at Auchenhowie instead of a day off

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Training regime, attitude of coaches to them and the shite about the summer holidays.

As others have said though, if they cant stand the heat get to fuck out of the kitchen.

This shower have had it too easy for too long.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Training regime, attitude of coaches to them and the shite about the summer holidays.

As others have said though, if they cant stand the heat get to fuck out of the kitchen.

Names? 

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

attitude towards them oh the little lambs. Another issue of the Warburton era stroked the ego's far to much.

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If any if this is true, it shows how bad that squad is. However I'm still sceptical about it because they should know themselves they aren't very good. I can't help think it's just media shite though.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Cheers for that. The coaches seem to be a happy bunch when you see pics or on match days, but maybe they are wanting the players to work harder than they have been before and they do not like it. I assume the summer break is to do with early start to the qualifying for the europa cup. I cannot see that is his blame.

One thing that comes across from Pedro is that he is the boss and he will be the winner in any battle and that is how it has to be IMO. The next few weeks will certainly be interesting.

34 minutes ago, PRW. said:

They haven't even got an extra day training. Wednesday is a recovery day but its just spent at Auchenhowie instead of a day off

Poor souls . We have too many players who are happy to say they play for Glasgow Rangers with the history , the crowds and everything that goes with it without actually wanting to put the effort and commitment required to succeed here . Well I hope in 5 years time when they are stoating about the lower championship or league 1 that this was as good as it would ever get for them and what a glorious opportunity they had but decided to fuck it up for themselves for being a bunch of lazy unmotivated wanks. 

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers for that. The coaches seem to be a happy bunch when you see pics or on match days, but maybe they are wanting the players to work harder than they have been before and they do not like it. I assume the summer break is to do with early start to the qualifying for the europa cup. I cannot see that is his blame.

One thing that comes across from Pedro is that he is the boss and he will be the winner in any battle and that is how it has to be IMO. The next few weeks will certainly be interesting.

Yip, he's certainly not like Warburton.

If true...Proves we don't have the right players in, Warburton's big thing was about squad harmony, no bad eggs, working as a team together. If this isn't Bollocks then looks like he only got harmony because he didn't push them enough to lift them above mediocrity. Didn't lift them to have the Rangers mentality.

I definitely don't think it of Wallace or Hill but wonder if Forrester and Keirnan maybe ,Seneros  have been dropped....again probably bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

If true...Proves we don't have the right players in, Warburton's big thing was about squad harmony, no bad eggs, working as a team together. If this isn't Bollocks then looks like he only got harmony because he didn't push them enough to lift them above mediocrity. Didn't lift them to have the Rangers mentality.

I definitely don't think it of Wallace or Hill but wonder if Forrester and Keirnan maybe ,Seneros  have been dropped....again probably bollocks.

Kiernan was injured mate supposedly

5 hours ago, PRW. said:

This has honestly just been made up because some of our defence have got injured/ill at the same time. 

Wit is it just a defenders only revolt? 

Stop acting like a tarrier and spreading lies about the club.

I got told about it on Saturday before the injuries came into question.