The players aren't happy rumour

41 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Warburton's big thing was about squad harmony, no bad eggs, working as a team together. If this isn't Bollocks then looks like he only got harmony because he didn't push them enough to lift them above mediocrity. 

Maybe seems like Joey Barton felt the same as Pedro. And maybe the players and MW didn't like hearing the truth. Lucky for the players none of them  knew Jock Wallace. Unlucky for us though.:angrywillie:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If you think it's made up then fine.

The players aren't happy though.

and for those asking about Forrester, binned just now due to his attitude.

Don't know if that's true but there is a reason why most if these players were drifting around with unfulfilled potential.

10 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Maybe seems like Joey Barton felt the same as Pedro. And maybe the players and MW didn't like hearing the truth. Lucky for the players none of them  knew Jock Wallace. Unlucky for us though.:angrywillie:

Food for thought, maybe Joey had a point. 

Rumours are like Chinese whispers but you can't help but wonder if true. Probably are not happy about holidays and all that this is Rangers if you don't win you work harder if you are top of the league you get holidays squad really has to look at themselves. 

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

If true...Proves we don't have the right players in, Warburton's big thing was about squad harmony, no bad eggs, working as a team together. If this isn't Bollocks then looks like he only got harmony because he didn't push them enough to lift them above mediocrity. Didn't lift them to have the Rangers mentality.

I definitely don't think it of Wallace or Hill but wonder if Forrester and Keirnan maybe ,Seneros  have been dropped....again probably bollocks.

I don't think kiernans problem is with his attitude to be fair to him. Seems to give it his all. I think he's just a pretty poor quality player. 

I'll be the one that bites :whistle:

I think it's a bit unfaur on the players to be honest . 

A lot of them have birds , wives and children and some sort of life outside of playing in a goldfish bowl .

At the point they all signed up and uprooted to Glasgow , a lot of them were likely given the conditions and expected work regime - namely a 5 day week - which has now been changed .

I can understand some , especially the few that were trying , would be well pissed off .

Fair enough , they are well paid and aren't performing and should be lucky to even be in a job , but I think there are a few ways to skin a cat .

Also , for PC to go back on this 6 day week thing is going to see him losing face big time . 

8 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

A lot of them have birds , wives and children and some sort of life outside of playing in a goldfish bowl .

At the point they all signed up and uprooted to Glasgow , a lot of them were likely given the conditions and expected work regime - namely a 5 day week - which has now been changed .

I can understand some , especially the few that were trying , would be well pissed off .

Fair enough , they are well paid and aren't performing and should be lucky to even be in a job , but I think there are a few ways to skin a cat .

Also , for PC to go back on this 6 day week thing is going to see him losing face big time . 

Unfair on the players, away you and take two fucks to yourself. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Unfair on the players, away you and take two fucks to yourself. :lol: 

Aye , knew i'd get that :whistle:

What if we were trying to sign up some decent player .

He's got the option to go to England and get a 5 day week , or go to Rangers and be in 6 days a week . The guy has a wife and kids and isn't a Rangers fan , who would you choose ?

16 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Absoslute nonsense. The players haven't been doing their job properly all season. They've been asked to put in the extra hours for the last couple of months in order to salvage some kind of success out of this abortion of season. 

If they don't like it they can pack their bags, and takes their wives and girlfriends back down to the same second rate English no marks most of them came from. 

19 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Unfair, only on the fucking fans that pay their wages to watch that shite week in and week out.

3 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Absoslute nonsense. The players haven't been doing their job properly all season. They've been asked to put in the extra hours for the last couple of months in order to salvage some kind of success out of this abortion of season. 

If they don't like it they can pack their bags, and takes their wives and girlfriends back down to the same second rate English no marks most of them came from. 

Aye , fair doos mate , if it's only till the end of the season then I'm all for it . 

I thought this was a more permanent thing . 

I don't think that LW and CH are the types to make excuses not to play. Regardless of their shortcomings, I believe they love playing at Rangers, aside the obvious shambles this season has been overall.

But, I don't see Jordan getting game time, I wonder if we will even see Niko get a sniff at the grass either. Bringing in youth players could work for the remainder of the season and ease out some of the other folks who aren't performing well.

It's probably a common thing for footballers who feel they aren't happy just to fain injuries you can't see on any scan. Back and Leg muscles especially.

I'm not accusing anyone of this at Rangers though.

Guest Lloyd72
24 minutes ago, The hustler said:

The harsh reality is there are players picking up a good wage from Rangers who simply shouldn't be there.

PC's job is now to replace these players with better quality. That will not be easy.

No it will be extremely easy, we can't do any worse than the shitey spice boy cunts we have in the team right now.

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Training regime, attitude of coaches to them and the shite about the summer holidays.

As others have said though, if they cant stand the heat get to fuck out of the kitchen.

This shower have had it too easy for too long.

No idea how you know the inside info but no reason to doubt you.

But do these players not realise the harder you work the more rewards you will get. 

Do these players not want league titles and champions league football??

In my opinion I honestly don't think they care. The majority of them have come from reserve lower league football and now they think they've made it cos they're well known in Glasgow.

The attitude of the players is a disgrace. Never disliked players however with some of their attitudes e.g. Tavernier Waghorn Windass Forrester I really can't wait til they leave this club.

Never been good enough 

If they aren't happy, how the fuck do they think we feel? At the end of the day the guy that signed most of them took them to Rugby Park at the start of the season, with a far superior starting line up, and bench I might add, and we were lucky to scrape a draw then! 

These are players, some not all, that have been badly letting the club down for over a year through a combination of lack of talent, and shite attitude. They're hardly going to bend over backwards in collective harmony for a guy thats tanning their arses. 

No one, and I include the players, is being helped by the farcical squad thats been left behind by the previous manager. Bill Struth couldnt get this team on a winning run, they don't have it in them. We're the only team in the league with zero dig in the middle of the park. We're overloaded with players to suit a system that works sometimes, but our previous manager thought it would work at all times. The first time I ever questioned Warburton was after his "plan A is plan B better" statement. Its one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard a manager say. 

Imo our manager has shown that he'll demand far more from his team. Hes got until the end of the season to assess them all, and if they dont like it they wont be here. Hes already said, in one of his first interviews, he has his own ideas but if he doesnt have tools he has to adjust until he does. I wont judge him until he has his own team and system in place. I'm glad hes trying something different and changing things now rather trying to adjust to the way the team is set up. We've already established the system and players aren't good enough, have we not?...

IMG_0182.PNG

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

IMG_0182.PNG

That was the last time anyone saw Jordan Rossiter, maybe even the last time anyone ever will see him, but his legend lives on

1 hour ago, The hustler said:

PC's job is now to replace these players with better quality. That will not be easy.

We're not going to get players who are already perceived as being better quality. 

But there's always that old saying, "hire for attitude, train for skill".

Would happily see most of these guys replaced with people who just have a bit of grit and hunger.

Hope the gaffer has his shit together with regard to contacts and scouting.

1 hour ago, Land Rover said:

Aye , knew i'd get that :whistle:

What if we were trying to sign up some decent player .

He's got the option to go to England and get a 5 day week , or go to Rangers and be in 6 days a week . The guy has a wife and kids and isn't a Rangers fan , who would you choose ?

The one that will pay him the most money ? 

56 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

No idea how you know the inside info but no reason to doubt you.

But do these players not realise the harder you work the more rewards you will get. 

Do these players not want league titles and champions league football??

In my opinion I honestly don't think they care. The majority of them have come from reserve lower league football and now they think they've made it cos they're well known in Glasgow.

The attitude of the players is a disgrace. Never disliked players however with some of their attitudes e.g. Tavernier Waghorn Windass Forrester I really can't wait til they leave this club.

Never been good enough 

British football is full of lazy players. They earn more than enough that they don't care about trying to get better. Guys in their early 20s earning thousands upon thousands for being average crap. They love the money and the lifestyle it brings, football is an after thought.

There has been noise from Liverpool about their players not being happy at the training under Klopp because it's more than they were used too.

I remember an ex-player on TV mentioning he went to Italy and was impressed at how much tactical work they done but said they could never do that in England because the young players would be bored.

One of the first things McCulloch did at Killie when he got the managers caretaker role was have a vote to get rid of any evening training.

Some other guy in the paper last week saying all the younger players don't care and miss out any extra training/gym work because they want to go to the cinema or Nando's. They have no desire to work harder. And this was even at a wee shite team but it's the same all the way up.

Lazy shite hawks.

The manager is quite right to make them work harder. Even if just to give him an idea on each of their attitudes.