The players aren't happy rumour

Makes me sick that some of our players are not willing to sacrifice their spare time to become a better team. Once they start winning games regularly they can relax a bit but not before. If they felt as ill as I do after some of their piss poor performances they would be working 7 days a week to put it right 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Land Rover said:

Aye , knew i'd get that :whistle:

What if we were trying to sign up some decent player .

He's got the option to go to England and get a 5 day week , or go to Rangers and be in 6 days a week . The guy has a wife and kids and isn't a Rangers fan , who would you choose ?

Just shut up. I bet you're the type that calls yourself a H** to impress your tarrier mates.

The players receive higher pay than most in this country and they have the prestige of playing for us. They have the biggest consistent fanbase in the country. On top of that they have the possibility of being known as part of the team that took us back to our rightful place at the top.

They repay us with this dross of a season, inflated egos with no performance and petted lips when told to do their jobs by their new boss. If they miss their old boss so much they should remember that if they had done their jobs properly he would very probably still be their boss!

Most have rarely performed since the semi last year and of the new guys only Hill can say he's given a solid effort.

So get on with it or get out.

31 minutes ago, Bears said:

The players receive higher pay than most in this country and they have the prestige of playing for us. They have the biggest consistent fanbase in the country. On top of that they have the possibility of being known as part of the team that took us back to our rightful place at the top.

They repay us with this dross of a season, inflated egos with no performance and petted lips when told to do their jobs by their new boss. If they miss their old boss so much they should remember that if they had done their jobs properly he would very probably still be their boss!

Most have rarely performed since the semi last year and of the new guys only Hill can say he's given a solid effort.

So get on with it or get out.

Would agree with that, but the keeper has also performed well while those around him have not

7 minutes ago, Senex said:

I can't speak to his attitude but Wallace is 100% injured. I know for a fact he was in Ross Hall on Tuesday.

Don't go messing up this thread, where yet again we use rumours to have a go at our players, by bringing any sort of fact into it. This sort of fact checking should not be allowed it's much better to start a romour and then discuss it as fact than to actually believe the club might be telling the truth about injuries. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Don't go messing up this thread, where yet again we use rumours to have a go at our players, by bringing any sort of fact into it. This sort of fact checking should not be allowed it's much better to start a romour and then discuss it as fact than to actually believe the club might be telling the truth about injuries. 

Its a fact that you're a cock :whistle:

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That would be valid if someone said Wallace wasn't injured and he's at it - pretty early on in the thread everyone was saying Hill and Wallace weren't the type to feign injury so that's that blasted out the water but just you carry on being a champion moaner moaning at others perceived moaning 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That would be valid if someone said Wallace wasn't injured and he's at it - pretty early on in the thread everyone was saying Hill and Wallace weren't the type to feign injury so that's that blasted out the water but just you carry on being a champion moaner moaning at others perceived moaning 

You obviously only read the opening few posts - but then again you do like a good fantasy - like this thread. 

15 hours ago, Land Rover said:

I'll be the one that bites :whistle:

I think it's a bit unfaur on the players to be honest . 

A lot of them have bimrds , wives and children and some sort of life outside of playing in a goldfish bowl .

At the point they all signed up and uprooted to Glasgow , a lot of them were likely given the conditions and expected work regime - namely a 5 day week - which has now been changed .

I can understand some , especially the few that were trying , would be well pissed off .

Fair enough , they are well paid and aren't performing and should be lucky to even be in a job , but I think there are a few ways to skin a cat .

Also , for PC to go back on this 6 day week thing is going to see him losing face big time . 

Dont know IF ITs still the case but most footballers were contracted for 37-5hrs a week to sto9 the Jim McLeans of this world exploiting them, I would IMagine They still do. I know two present players fairly well and they havent complained  about a wee bit bard work when I have talked to them.

Waldo has been struggling for a while now and was told to see how it goes bassicly although his form has been awfull his character can't be questioned 

the guys overriding feeling shouldn't be unhappy it should be embarrassed even the young boy bates was clearly disgusted with a draw at killie while the journey men our squad is made up of are used to dropping games.

I expect more shite after Aberdeen if I'm honest