When dreams come true

I've honestly never known a group of fans to obsess over another team so much in all my life. Even when they're so far ahead of us at the moment we are still all they talk about.

It was the same on an article about JJ's appointment on Facebook today, about 90% of the comments were from them.

They've got the cheek to try and laugh it off when we call them obsessed as well.

They are a strange breed of animal that should have been kept  as 2nd class citizens in this country unfortunately the good nature of the hard working Protestant gave them opportunities in the ship yards,politics , educational positions and other positions of influence and now sadly we are surrounded by these taig reprobates .... they breed like rats and have infiltrated every aspect of Scottish life they are the scourge of our country the bitter bigoted hateful and shameful kind that have dragged our nation into the gutter religiously, politically and socially....is it a wee bit of banter? No it's hate for all things Rangers , British , Protestant. They have no grasp of true history they are poorly educated and I for one do not entertain their nonsense. Can you debate with them ? No will they ever accept our way of life ? No. So I say fuck them they are the scum of the universe .

apart from that I'm naw fussed by them.

:craphead:

13 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

They are a strange breed of animal that should have been kept  as 2nd class citizens in this country unfortunately the good nature of the hard working Protestant gave them opportunities in the ship yards,politics , educational positions and other positions of influence and now sadly we are surrounded by these taig reprobates .... they breed like rats and have infiltrated every aspect of Scottish life they are the scourge of our country the bitter bigoted hateful and shameful kind that have dragged our nation into the gutter religiously, politically and socially....is it a wee bit of banter? No it's hate for all things Rangers , British , Protestant. They have no grasp of true history they are poorly educated and I for one do not entertain their nonsense. Can you debate with them ? No will they ever accept our way of life ? No. So I say fuck them they are the scum of the universe .

Thank you Winston 

:rangers:

IMG_0024.JPG

The reason they are obsessed with us is because they want to be us!

Understand that then you can understand the diseased mind of the plastic paddy. 

Even in this disabled state in which we find ourselves they know full well the threat we represent . If and when Rangers are restored to full strength they are destined to return to their traditional status in this country as second best. End of . It really is that simple.

26 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Should stick this on the home page. 

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

The reason they are obsessed with us is because they want to be us!

Understand that then you can understand the diseased mind of the plastic paddy. 

Even in this disabled state in which we find ourselves they know full well the threat we represent . If and when Rangers are restored to full strength they are destined to return to their traditional status in this country as second best. End of . It really is that simple.

Imagine wanting to be the very thing you hate the most in the world. 

A strange breed indeed. 

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I've honestly never known a group of fans to obsess over another team so much in all my life. Even when they're so far ahead of us at the moment we are still all they talk about.

It was the same on an article about JJ's appointment on Facebook today, about 90% of the comments were from them.

They've got the cheek to try and laugh it off when we call them obsessed as well.

possibly at the root of it all is their, well-deserved, inferiority complex. 

9 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here in Scotland. It came to me when I tried to classify the oirish, kafflik, timmigrant species and I realised that they are not actually mammals. Every mammal on planet earth instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding culture and environment, but they timmigrants do not.

They move to an area and they multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way they can survive is to spread to another area.

There is another organism on planet earth that follows the same pattern as the timmigrant. Do you know what it is, it us a virus.

Those timmigrants are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

They are a plague, and we, the people, the Protestants, are the cure. 

11 hours ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Great piece.

All those twisted tarriers  who come on here  read this, digest it and remember your place.