Gap getting bigger

Pedrono1

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I've been choking for him.to go big. His record Is woeful when spunking millions 

This. 

His only good signing has been Sinclair. Eboue, Toure, Gamboa and De Vries all fails. Dembele wasn't his signing. 

Spent near on £10m this season

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

His newly appointed head of recruitment's is even worse. Sunderland fans were openly celebrating when he left them

And that cunts in the paper shouting he found Neymar and Coutinho. :lol::lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, Pedrono1 said:

Today the daily rebel and other tabloids are saying Brendan likes todgers is set ti be handed a £15million  transfer kitty in the summer now if this is true which i hope not I can't see us getting anywhere near them next season as there is no way in hell king and go have that sort of cash to invest so to me our only realistic target again is to try finish 2nd again but to reduce the points gap between them and us 

It's season ticket renewal time mate. The board will tell the tims anything to get them to renew. They'll be linked to this player & that player. Say players are going nowhere, then be sold saying it was an offer they couldn't refuse. A bit like us actually ??

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You know it's true mate, Scottish football is not worthy of a man of his stature:p:

In all seriousnness, our board do need to find some real funding or next season is over before it begins.

Speculate to accumulate.

I know mate I can't handle much more of their pish, it's soul destroying. If King & co don't have the funds to challenge the scumbag rotten mickey bastards, then he should sell up to someone who does.

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Obviously when Saint Brendan, the patron Saint of peace and togetherness for Glasgow, wins the Champions league next season the co-efficient will rise and we can get into the money aswell.

15 million will ensure this without a shadow of a doubt.

He is one of the best managers in the whole wide world.

Team Glasgow fighting on 2 fronts in the Champions league, thankyou Brendan.

:mutley:

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

I know mate I can't handle much more of their pish, it's soul destroying. If King & co don't have the funds to challenge the scumbag rotten mickey bastards, then he should sell up to someone who does.

I don't buy a paper.

Don't do facebook or twitter.

Try not to engage in football chat with bheggars.

Don't listen to football phone ins to listen to them gush over St.Brendan, although it's on sometimes in the gym and what bits i hear are mostly that rhat Gerry saying Brendan Rodgers over and over again.

So i don't really get much of their pish tbh.

Only see the delusional one's stuff in here.

Is that £15 million net? Or will that include incoming transfer fees? Or is it money up front based on CL income? Since McCann they've only spent what they think they need to. Had we not beaten them in the semi last year I doubt Rodgers would be here, as Desmond wouldn't have felt he had to spend that money.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I've been choking for him.to go big. His record Is woeful when spunking millions 

Dont be daft, everything he touches he turns to gold and he has had nothing but success and trophies anywhere he's went ?

Smith spent £15M in one summer nearly 20 years ago and look how that turned out. 

Hes added two players that play regularly to a pish poor team, the rest dont get a game, and that sides been compared to the lisbon lions in recent weeks ? This country is fuckin comical sometimes.

Ronys team from last season would still have won this league, thats how shite we've been. One of the few things Warburton got almost right was to concentrate on ourselves. Stop doin that and they cunts will forget their place.

10 minutes ago, left winger said:

Is that £15 million net? Or will that include incoming transfer fees? Or is it money up front based on CL income? Since McCann they've only spent what they think they need to. Had we not beaten them in the semi last year I doubt Rodgers would be here, as Desmond wouldn't have felt he had to spend that money.

I wondered that. Will he get £15M from the £150M theyre getting from Real Madrid for dembele, or £15M on top of the £200M they get from Barca for demebele? Or will the just give him half the £250M they get for dembele from Man City plus £15M?

We can laugh all we like, fact is they're in the driving seat for the next few years as we're going nowehere under King.

Even if they sell dembele and Gordon they will replace them easily by banking on CL money and the money they'll have hidden during the Delilah management at Torbett Towers, All the while still having an over inflated squad to rotate.

We only need a squad that wins week in, week out against the other teams and that lot will bottle it in the OF games. With sensible, targeted recruitment and a Manager who can change things around when we're struggling, that should not be beyond our budget.

whilst there is a gap I don't think its massive in terms of there team is pure quality and has blown everyone away. Its more to do with our consistency. I expect the gap next season to have closed dramatically. Whilst dreaming we might win it

30 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

We can laugh all we like, fact is they're in the driving seat for the next few years as we're going nowehere under King.

Even if they sell dembele and Gordon they will replace them easily by banking on CL money and the money they'll have hidden during the Delilah management at Torbett Towers, All the while still having an over inflated squad to rotate.

Who do.they replace them with? Dembele and Sinclair have worked for them. What if the guys they bring in follow the toure, de vries and Gamboa which is Rodgers usual style of buying players.

that's a team that Deila built not him. That's a team he's got more out of. Him building a team anywhere is a joy to watch for other teams supporters.

People need to stop gettingnso wrapped up in them. Rangers need.to get our.shit right not get wrapped up on what they're doing.

Other than the semi (I believe they were better in that game than the 5-1 game) they've not impressed me. In fact the fact that the team we had starting at the paedo bowl should've came away with a 3 1 win tells me the garngad galacticos ain't quite as good as they think.

Folk buy into it far too much. Let's see how we shape up come August rather than getting upset about an article in their official partners paper in april.

I'd wait till September the 1st before getting worked up or upset at what might happen.

It doesn't matter how big your budget is you will only ever be able to attract a certain level of player to Scotland. You'll never be able to get a player in their prime.

Brenda got lucky with sinclair in the sense that his career was on the slide and they had a close relationship. If they had no relationship I doubt sinclair would have signed.

Brenda has a poor record in the transfer market so I wouldn't overly concern myself just now. Hopefully he spunks millions away.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Who do.they replace them with? Dembele and Sinclair have worked for them. What if the guys they bring in follow the toure, de vries and Gamboa which is Rodgers usual style of buying players.

that's a team that Deila built not him. That's a team he's got more out of. Him building a team anywhere is a joy to watch for other teams supporters.

People need to stop gettingnso wrapped up in them. Rangers need.to get our.shit right not get wrapped up on what they're doing.

Other than the semi (I believe they were better in that game than the 5-1 game) they've not impressed me. In fact the fact that the team we had starting at the paedo bowl should've came away with a 3 1 win tells me the garngad galacticos ain't quite as good as they think.

Folk buy into it far too much. Let's see how we shape up come August rather than getting upset about an article in their official partners paper in april.

I'd wait till September the 1st before getting worked up or upset at what might happen.

It's about what we do! That one sentence will haunt us forever

Just now, KingKirk said:

It's about what we do! That one sentence will haunt us forever

It wont. But unitll we get to a proper level then it technically is about what we do. We need Pedro within 2-3 windows to mould this side to challenge them I think they'll get 8 then we will be ready to go toe to toe. Sadly 

Fuck them.

We need to be able to beat the rest of the shite like killie away, dundee away etc then we will be closer.

Bit more pressure on them then they would drop points.theyve had a free run at it

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

The difference is Liverpool had competition, there are four or five clubs down there who can spend the same or more on a similar quality of player, and were competing at the same level for the same prizes.

Up here he has no competition whatsoever until we get our act together. They will keep winning domestically until we can match them but where they are deluding themselves is in thinking they will get stronger in Europe, they won't get any better a quality of player than they have now. The guys who make the difference at that level would never be interested in coming to a one horse race in this backwater.

simply put in Scotland....spending money doesn't guarantee success but spending money guarantees failure

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

We know they have more money than us and they can attract better players, this isn't exactly back page news is it? 

We need to recruit smartly and get a side together who can beat the rest of this shit league, if we do that then it will be a coin toss between them and us. Of course that requires investment but we are led to believe there is £10 odd million to spend right.......

Spot on. We have only lost 6 points to them in head to heads, but have lost a ton of points to the rest of the dross

This season in the bigger games we have only dropped 10 points. Whilst that's obviously to much it shows that the problem doesn't lie in playing Aberdeen and the scum its with the other teams. Get a team together that's capable of finding a way to win and its game on.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This season in the bigger games we have only dropped 10 points. Whilst that's obviously to much it shows that the problem doesn't lie in playing Aberdeen and the scum its with the other teams. Get a team together that's capable of finding a way to win and its game on.

Problem is that costs money because we need 6 or 7 top quality players. 

Where we getting the near £10 million for that?