***** The Official Rangers V Tarriers Match Thread *****

Just now, yoggiebear said:

Naismith spent more time on the treatment table whilst getting paid handsomely so no disrespect but the thought of bringing back the likes of him, McGregor , Lafferty and the other rat's who couldn't wait to jump ship in our hour of need . No thanks

Always see the negative.

These boys had a winning mentality, our current group have a mentality of mediocrity.

3 hours ago, Rosebery1872 said:

feel a twat getting fucked by 11am missus going ballistic but how the fuck can face another defeat this season?  fuckin scum treble and 35 pts clear in my first year on RM. I'm naw glory hunter tho Greg!!

beer is the only answer today!

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Players are shite and should go, we all know that and have done since early this year

After today, the manager should step down. Don't care how long you've been in the job

You don't get beat 2-0 off Celtic and play the same way the next week at home and get beat 5-1.

its not pedro's fault he actually spoke sense after the game its the players fault except hill and miller

This result will affect ST sales, so I now await in fear and intrepidation as mr mendacious comes out with the usual lying blithering pish to try and boost them. Of how he will be lamenting his great disappointment and how it is so unacceptable for Rangers, but we have Europe to look forward, for all of the first qualifying round with this squad, because there will be no one else.

I will then await as he deposits the 20 mil  in the bank on top of ST money, to turn it around. Oh wait I can't get any money out of SA. Sorry lads, but I'm right behind you (cough) and your money!

A cunt of the highest order.

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mccoist is speaking sense but wait for the bash brigade to leather him

Because of McCoist we spent an extra year in the Championship than we had to.  We're still a year behind where we should be right now because of the him. 

Just now, gregswanson said:

its not pedro's fault he actually spoke sense after the game its the players fault except hill and miller

He said what he had to say, trying to take blame away from the players as all manager's do

The guys completely clueless, after last week you don't come out and play the exact same formation

Stood on the sidelines today with his hands in his pockets doing fuck all, No passion, nothing 

Guy was a risk coming in and it's failed, massively 

If there is any money to be spent you give it to a local guy, not to a foreign mediocre wanker 

11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mccoist is speaking sense but wait for the bash brigade to leather him

Maybe he is, but he's a factor in why we're where we are. Not the biggest, but he's complicit none the less. That takes away from any points he makes in a paid punditry position in regards to us for a lot of Bears, understandably so. 

When the 4th goal went in my mind went back to the day Van Bronckhurst curled in a beauty to make it four,a game i also attended. Seemed a million years ago now and i'm not kidding when i say my eyes were moist as i left. (Never stayed after that simply could not take it any longer). I honestly don't know where we go from here. Btw even this early i think Pedro is a disaster and a massive mistake. The horrible thought went through my mind today that we may never get back to how we were. Our club survived demotion but it's suffered damage beyond repair. All opposition to Savco has been successfully eliminated. 

Just now, Vanoli said:

Maybe he is, but he's a factor in why we're where we are. Not the biggest, but he's complicit none the less. That takes away from any points he makes in a paid punditry position in regards to us for a lot of Bears, understandably so. 

100% agree but he is not the sole destroyer that many are making him out to be.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Because of McCoist we spent an extra year in the Championship than we had to.  We're still a year behind where we should be right now because of the him. 

After today, we're fucking light years behind and it won't change until that board is gone. Two minute of any cunt lying is bad enough, but we've had two fucking years. Here's me thinking the big man died for our sins, but even he didn't count on king!

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Aye because he was the only one to blame ffs!!

He was the manager and that was a team full of his players.  He couldn't even win the Scottish Championship spending £7m a year on player wages.  He's an absolute embarrasment and that lost year is/was a fucken disaster.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Always see the negative.

These boys had a winning mentality, our current group have a mentality of mediocrity.

Yeah i do see the negative. I remember walking around the players carpark with my daughter's and seeing Naismith's Porsche with his private reg  not long after he signed and at the first time of asking he and the other so called winners bailed out which was bad enough but then chose to slate their former club in public. Me personally,i don't care how bad it gets i don't want to see any of that lot darken the marble staircase again