Chris Graham Tweet

I don't understand why he had to tweet about the incident.

As a Rangers supporter, that is the last thing I want the world to know about.

The fact that we still have morons in our support is not something to write about.

There are enough fuckers out there writing shit about us, almost everyday of the week, as it is without fellow Bears doing it as well.

My granny used to tell me not to hang your dirty washing in public. She also used to tell me that if you've nothing good to say, then say nothing. 

I don't get why Chris Graham used twitter on this occasion, to point out something like this for the whole world to see. I wonder how many RT's of this were from those that hate us, and who seek to do our club harm? 

Think Before You Post!!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dgaf about Chris Graham but I don't think people understand the impact this sort of thing this has on our reputation all over the UK and abroad

We're seen as right-wing, racist morons. I had to fight against this tide every single day in Glasgow, working with youths in ethnic minority communities. People like this doing this one gesture lose us thousands of potential fans and destroy our reputation on a global scale. 

Folk can come on here and say "so fuck, we don't care, no one likes us" etc but the sad truth is our club will die if our fanbase shrinks. We will be left trailing in the wake of the cunts in the east end. 

It's not cool. It's not about 'grassing' (which, in any case, is some form of stupid machismo), the person's photos are everywhere, the video footage is everywhere. It's about now publicly condemning it to show the world that this is one fucking idiot amongst 42k normal, well behaved Rangers fans. If it wasn't everywhere and one of our own had thrown it up and started all of this public debate then that would be slightly different. But CG hasn't done that. 

PS - he is indeed a hypocrite, as the reasons for his resignation/sacking are well known. 

11 hours ago, TheNuts said:

I'm sorry what's wrong with Graham's comment?

that guy who made those gestures is a Neanderthal who should face the consequences of his actions.

Anyone trying to defend this or make a point of people grassing him in are as bad as him.

disgusting.

As a supporters group, we really need to move forward with the times. It's no surprise we are hated by everyone else. Even walking about the streets of Clapton London today English people were mentioning our fans affiliation with fascism and racism. 

Im embarrassed.

Did these English people mention their affiliation too Irish republicans? , their support of terrorists who would have killed each and every one of them given the chance ?,  .

Did you educate these people on their vile racist history of having their stadium closed during the war for pro Nazi chants ? Their affiliation too a country who claimed too be neutral but assisted the most evil man the world has seen - even sending a letter of condolence after his death , 

Then you could have educated them on the systematic sexual abuse and cover up that's gone on at their club , 

But yeah 1 fucking idiot would have probably made me too embarrassed to defend my club and it's fan base 

The bawbag that made the gesture should be banned and jailed - no questions asked. 

People tweeting about it is fine if I thought their concern was genuine, but we live in an odd world where social media followers and likes means more than anything else. 

I said it yesterday, I'll say it the day, Chris Graham has a fuckin cheek trying to throw somebody under the bus for something similar he had to resign for. The boys made an arse of it and will have enough shite to deal with, without a bawbag like that sticking his oar in. In the heat of the moment and my own hatred for that lot,I've done similar shite, so just because it wasn't caught on camera should my name,address and workplace be spread all over the mhedia?. And if anybody feels this thread is bringing unnecessary attention to the incident then please @gogzy remove it.

Just now, Sonnybear1972 said:

I said it yesterday, I'll say it the day, Chris Graham has a fuckin cheek trying to throw somebody under the bus for something similar he had to resign for. The boys made an arse of it and will have enough shite to deal with, without a bawbag like that sticking his oar in. In the heat of the moment and my own hatred for that lot,I've done similar shite, so just because it wasn't caught on camera should my name,address and workplace be spread all over the mhedia?. And if anybody feels this thread is bringing unnecessary attention to the incident then please @gogzy remove it.

Rab Marshall and Craig Houston like this ^^^

CG is entitled to his view the same as you and I,  regardless of his past...That doesn't exempt him from opinions on this matter.  He may wish to be sensitive and selective about where he contributed and what he actually says.

But calling the guy out is fine by me and quite rightly so, there should be no place for this behaviour if it's at football, work place in the pub.  Scumbag deserves all that's coming to him...The minute we make excuses for his behaviour "he was angry, scratching his arm pits,  it was directed at Broon"  we are just as bad.

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I don't understand why he had to tweet about the incident.

As a Rangers supporter, that is the last thing I want the world to know about.

The fact that we still have morons in our support is not something to write about.

There are enough fuckers out there writing shit about us, almost everyday of the week, as it is without fellow Bears doing it as well.

My granny used to tell me not to hang your dirty washing in public. She also used to tell me that if you've nothing good to say, then say nothing. 

I don't get why Chris Graham used twitter on this occasion, to point out something like this for the whole world to see. I wonder how many RT's of this were from those that hate us, and who seek to do our club harm? 

Think Before You Post!!!

The whole world seen it before Chris graham tweeted it. It was broadcast live to millions. It went viral. 

1 hour ago, He's blue he's white said:

CG is entitled to his view the same as you and I,  regardless of his past...That doesn't exempt him from opinions on this matter.  He may wish to be sensitive and selective about where he contributed and what he actually says.

But calling the guy out is fine by me and quite rightly so, there should be no place for this behaviour if it's at football, work place in the pub.  Scumbag deserves all that's coming to him...The minute we make excuses for his behaviour "he was angry, scratching his arm pits,  it was directed at Broon"  we are just as bad.

It leaves a stain on rangers and us, the people who support rangers. 

Just now, Sonnybear1972 said:

So exactly what does he benifit from tweeting about it apart from point scoring

He benefits from point scoring, but it shows that's not the way rangers fans think. The apologists and the 'sweep it under the rug mob' on here are pathetic. Anyone who knows the muppet should out him. Not sitting here pretending it didn't happen.

17 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Apparently this is what this is all about ! Now this has got to have originated from a tim surely! What Bluenose would've studied that so closely either a tim or a jhourno trying to make a name for himself, we definitely have the Trojan horses within!

I am certainly not for any racist behaviour,  but I have watched that clip a few times and all I see is a fan making a wanking motion so what am I missing? 

:confused:

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.

This has got to be the best laugh I've had all week.

Chris Graham, the man who sold his soul for a seat in the Directors box, castigating someone for being a racist.   Ha, ha, ha.

Is this the same Chris Graham who had to give up the said seat (within 72hours) for sending a racist tweet.   Ha, ha, ha.

Fucking hypocrite.

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

He benefits from point scoring, but it shows that's not the way rangers fans think. The apologists and the 'sweep it under the rug mob' on here are pathetic. Anyone who knows the muppet should out him. Not sitting here pretending it didn't happen.

So that is my whole point this guy is an utter cunt for throwing the boy under the bus to make himself look good. Not one person has condoned the boys behaviour, the thread was started to highlight Chris Graham is not a loyal Rangers fan in my opinion.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The bawbag that made the gesture should be banned and jailed - no questions asked. 

People tweeting about it is fine if I thought their concern was genuine, but we live in an odd world where social media followers and likes means more than anything else. 

Great post, totally agree. We don't want these morons in our society or our stadium. We live in 2017 and still people behave like this. Mad.

I have also 'liked' your post. Hope that's ok !!

2 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

So that is my whole point this guy is an utter cunt for throwing the boy under the bus to make himself look good. Not one person has condoned the boys behaviour, the thread was started to highlight Chris Graham is not a loyal Rangers fan in my opinion.

Quite possibly regarding highlighting CG for who he really is, but some have commented that it want that bad etc. and that is wrong and that type of behaviour is got to be unacceptable to us as human beings first and foremost; never mind as fans of a football team 

50 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am certainly not for any racist behaviour,  but I have watched that clip a few times and all I see is a fan making a walking motion so what am I missing? 

:confused:

Not in favour of it either but as I've said elsewhere whatever the clown was doing or not doing it doesn't deflect from the fact we are in a world of shit ! 

image.gif.e339a7264d20266a04059aaa71370b10.gif

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Whatever the bam did or didn't do it doesn't deflect from the fact that we are absolute shite !

image.gif.b4e2f1dd229ecbd4bfd96dad9bc4aecc.gif

And the fact we had two black Rangers players on the field at the same time

28 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Not in favour of it either but as I've said elsewhere whatever the clown was doing or not doing it doesn't deflect from the fact we are in a world of shit ! 

image.gif.e339a7264d20266a04059aaa71370b10.gif

Very true, I noticed the auto correct had said 'walking' not 'wanking' as I meant, so I have edited the original post now. :pipe: