Next seasons budget 3million?

RFC55

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I maybe took you up a little wrong mate, but yes spending money on a season ticket IF we have no chance of competing with them when we were told that money would be spent is wrong. Very wrong when they are supposed to be Rangers men.  

Bru it's not about even challenging them for me. I just want a competitive Rangers and build from there. 

I just want to see a team on the park that care. 

no much mate that's it 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Maye im gutted.

I was pro kingco but this is far to much. Never tell us the budget but put it out there good funds will be made available 

It's absolutely pathetic even more so for guys like yourself who have spent thousands of pounds following the club.

I'm already expecting the exact same as this year next year but rather than the squad being made up of loads of McParland and Warburton's mates it'll be a cheap squad made up of Caixinhia's mates alonh with recommendations and clients from Pedro Mendes.

I'm not convinced by Caixinhia at all and I don't think he will last the season next year but what chance does any manager have with a budget like that?

4 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I don't think Pedro would have came if he wasn't getting a decent budget. There is wanting a challenge and then there is just stupid, he will get a fair budget of roughly £6m I'm hoping.

Treble that and a better manager to spend it and we might get close.

@Rfc52

Mate its fucking poor show, these cunts are putting zero in. We have been loyal to a fault as usual by already renewing for next season.  Ffs i could run rangers if it meant putting no money in a'la king and his muckers. We have provided the working capital again as fans. We need everybody and i mean EVERYBODY from the board making decisions based on whats best for rangers, the fans providing an atmosphere at every game to the team sweating blood for the badge.

My old man was originally a third lanark supporter and ive read a bit about them and from what i can see we are in danger of history repeating itself with us taking the role of the thirds. We need genuine old school people with the club at heart to run the show plus we need serious investment now.

£3m? That had better be a fkn joke.

If 40k renew their ST's at an average of £450 then there's £18m right there. Now I'm not suggesting that we have £18 on players as obviously we need wage money and other bills need paid but considering the away support we take to every stadium and money from programmes and ordinary ticket sales surely it's not greedy to ask for at least £8m on decent players? 

If this board don't see that we need decent players in every level then they need hounded out because they are obviously the same as the jokers we have playing for us - no passion, no heart and no commitment.

If this is true then today's result will become commonplace :depressed:

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Treble that and a better manager to spend it and we might get close.

That isn't including player wages and sales though, we can build a decent side with that. It won't be a league winning side but its nigh on impossible to go from what we have the now to a team better than theirs in one window.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It's absolutely pathetic even more so for guys like yourself who have spent thousands of pounds following the club.

I'm already expecting the exact same as this year next year but rather than the squad being made up of loads of McParland and Warburton's mates it'll be a cheap squad made up of Caixinhia's mates alonh with recommendations and clients from Pedro Mendes.

I'm not convinced by Caixinhia at all and I don't think he will last the season next year but what chance does any manager have with a budget like that?

If that's his budget he won't stand a chance here. Unless the board are willing to back the manager this appointment makes very little sense.

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

That isn't including player wages and sales though, we can build a decent side with that. It won't be a league winning side but its nigh on impossible to go from what we have the now to a team better than theirs in one window.

Honestly I would expect that if it's true too include wages.

And who is going to pay for any of our players?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mckay is a goner, purely now about how much we get.

Garner has been told he has no future- re coup what we can.

Forrester, MOH, Kiernan will be gone.

Senderos and Hill gone.

I'd punt Tav and Waggy 

Opinion or sourced mate?

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Senderos and Hill gone.

I'd punt Tav and Waggy 

Hill not getting a contract is a farce, been our best outfield player.

Forrester I'd keep.

Gave up my season ticket when  it was still good times due to family and work  so for you guys it's a total different kettle of fish which I don't think anyone could fault you for chucking it. Loyal to a fault and the board just don't appreciate that point. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Bru it's not about even challenging them for me. I just want a competitive Rangers and build from there. 

I just want to see a team on the park that care. 

no much mate that's it 

I think they all go together mate, if we compete and care we have a chance of challenging them, if you get what I mean.

To do anything we need 5 or 6 out (min) and the same in to have any chance of competing with even the sheep, because a lot of the players we have are not good enough but also have no heart for the fight. The lad next to me today said if it goes to 3 I am going and while I understood I thought I would be able to stay whatever the score was, but at 4 nil I just stood for about 5 minutes and then walked out, totally shattered and felt betrayed.

I just do not where we are going if £3M is the transfer budget. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Senderos and Hill gone.

I'd punt Tav and Waggy 

YOu reckon we will get any finds from those sales added on to the 3m?  We will struggle to replace even two of them with the 3m ffs.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Honestly I would expect that if it's true too include wages.

And who is going to pay for any of our players?

We can get a 1-2 mil I reckon from McKay, Garner, Waghorn (as much as he is a fat cunt) and MOH. The latter two will obviously be harder to sell.

14 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I don't think Pedro would have came if he wasn't getting a decent budget. There is wanting a challenge and then there is just stupid, he will get a fair budget of roughly £6m I'm hoping.

3-million is probably a great budget compared to what he was spending in Mexico (I'm guessing of course) 

One thing that's not a guess is that the season tickets went up by £25 next season .. that's a million quid if there's 40 thousand season ticket holders so Kings wonderful contribution would be a whopping 2 million more (no doubt taken from the existing season ticket sales) 

Just now, K.A.I said:

3-million is probably a great budget compared to what he was spending in Mexico (I'm guessing of course) 

One thing that's not a guess is that the season tickets went up by £25 this season .. that's a million quid if there's 40 thousand season ticket holders so Kings wonderful contribution would be a whopping 2 million more (no doubt taken from the existing season ticket sales) 

You'd be surprised how much money is in Mexico actually, I'm sure Pedro sold Oribe Peralta and Quintero for £13m to Club America. Tigres are paying Gignac a fair whack as well.