Sparkle

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did my ears deceive me or were they singing BJK? 

Tramp cunts from the bastard capital the lot of them. 

They sang craig White knew. Then changed it too mike Ashley knew. One of their fans actual made a 5-1 gesture to toral when he went to hit the corner even the other hearts fans laughed as if what's this cunt all about. Support your team. Most of their songs if not all where about us. I sit beside away fans and it is the same old shit they sing all time. My personal favourite is "your not rangers anymore" then followed by "walking away is the rangers way" thought we weren't rangers anymore. I hate all the love in with fans. I support rangers and no one else 

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

They sang craig White knew. Then changed it too mike Ashley knew. One of their fans actual made a 5-1 gesture to toral when he went to hit the corner even the other hearts fans laughed as if what's this cunt all about. Support your team. Most of their songs if not all where about us. I sit beside away fans and it is the same old shit they sing all time. My personal favourite is "your not rangers anymore" then followed by "walking away is the rangers way" thought we weren't rangers anymore. I hate all the love in with fans. I support rangers and no one else 

Whyte and Ashley knew what? 

Spastics ?

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Whyte and Ashley knew what? 

Spastics ?

Exactly mate. Also a good laugh was when it almost "kicked off" when we scored our second the stewards panicked and got extra stewards to sit in beside us to which everyone just laughed as there wasn't many spare seats for them to sit. But to be fair the stewards where actual ok and just sat down and basically didn't give a fuck. 

5 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Two faced sneaky wee cunts the Hearts fans. All nice to you're face, then as soon as you're backs turned the knife goes in with the sevco patter. 

Saw a few of the cunts coming out the subway before the game. Not a peep out of them then funnily enough :wanker:

Scottish fitbaw fan logic

Rangers and Hearts both exit administration without paying creditors including HMRC

scottish football fans (including Hearts fan) forever mock Rangers but not Hearts without the slightest hint of irony.

It's jealousy because they know they will never be a fraction of the club we are, and we might be shite the now but only a matter of time before they regularly have their arse felt of us. It's a limited window, their patter is shite but they're trying their best to milk it.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

some of our clueless fans still think theyre on our side :lol: i hate hearts more than most teams, fuck them, kiddy on proddys, shite club, fat fuck owner, shite fans shite club whos fans loved to rip us when we were down, fuck them and anyone who sides with them, scum

And some of there "casuals" support glentoran so fuck them

53 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Rangers and Hearts both exit administration without paying creditors including HMRC

scottish football fans (including Hearts fan) forever mock Rangers but not Hearts without the slightest hint of irony.

It's jealousy because they know they will never be a fraction of the club we are, and we might be shite the now but only a matter of time before they regularly have their arse felt of us. It's a limited window, their patter is shite but they're trying their best to milk it.

The cunts forget that if Ukio Bankas didn't literally let them away with millions of pounds of debt they would have been bankrupt and in the gutter.

They had the cheek to sing 'stand up if you saved your club'. They did fuck all. They were lucky they got off scot free and HMRC wouldn't do the same with us.

Hearts were far worse than us. We went into admin the season we (CW) failed to pay tax, thus we were punished by a 10 point deduction that season. Hearts were insolvent, knew it, and continued to trade and rack up debt (whilst regularly failing to pay their players) to avoid admin and possible relegation which would have probably resulted in their liquidation. They then did go into admin in close season, buying themselves some time in the top flight and time to reduce their outgoings, get some cash in and organise a CVA. All whilst having massively larger debts than us, even more so when you consider it relative to their income. Hearts have been far the worse of the clubs in terms of behaviour, yet have dodged liquidation and received next to no criticism. They should really have been relegated  and subsequently liquidated.

Their fans didn't save them, their owners being underhanded did. Bear in mind as well, they didn't have a massive potential HMRC bill (that didn't materialise) hanging over them.

In other words, their patter is pish.

1 hour ago, kris1984 said:

Think the most ironic one was when Airdrie fans chanted the ynra haha. Even i chuckled at that. But in all honesty the "fans" of the nothing clubs like Hearts are pretty much a joke. Good for a ten second gufaw and thats about it. 

43 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hearts were far worse than us. We went into admin the season we (CW) failed to pay tax, thus we were punished by a 10 point deduction that season. Hearts were insolvent, knew it, and continued to trade and rack up debt (whilst regularly failing to pay their players) to avoid admin and possible relegation which would have probably resulted in their liquidation. They then did go into admin in close season, buying themselves some time in the top flight and time to reduce their outgoings, get some cash in and organise a CVA. All whilst having massively larger debts than us, even more so when you consider it relative to their income. Hearts have been far the worse of the clubs in terms of behaviour, yet have dodged liquidation and received next to no criticism. They should really have been relegated  and subsequently liquidated.

Their fans didn't save them, their owners being underhanded did. Bear in mind as well, they didn't have a massive potential HMRC bill (that didn't materialise) hanging over them.

In other words, their patter is pish.

Aye they owed that bank more than 75% of their debt, who agreed to write it off in a CVA (someone took a brown envelope there) so HMRC had nothing they could do about the money they were owed. So they got away Scot free but that's ok and we're not?! Gtf these cunts would hate us even if we repaid every penny. It condition of years of being under our heel, the sooner it returns the better

3 hours ago, BEE said:

How is that funny? Never understood cunts clapping that.

At the end of the day no matter what you want to say about them, supporters of teams like Hearts and Motherwell etc are to be commended for bailing their club out when they were in the shit - we sat by and let Murray run us into the ground, to a point it was too late to do anything.

Murray shat it because of the btc. Had we known of the severity of the situation and what w*yte was going to do,  and given the time to do it, I don't doubt we would have done the same as hearts and 'well. I just think we didn't comprehend how serious it was.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Murray shat it because of the btc. Had we known of the severity of the situation and what w*yte was going to do,  and given the time to do it, I don't doubt we would have done the same as hearts and 'well. I just think we didn't comprehend how serious it was.

I think a lot more could of been done, not enough took an interest in the situation until it was too late. Then again it's a lot easier to moan about the finances when you're a diddy team like the ones mentioned, not so much when you're bringing in 9IAR.

Even worse is the majority of our support are praying for a sugar daddy to come in, some even suggesting Murray back. We need to be a lot more realistic.