Sparkle

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

The cunts forget that if Ukio Bankas didn't literally let them away with millions of pounds of debt they would have been bankrupt and in the gutter.

They had the cheek to sing 'stand up if you saved your club'. They did fuck all. They were lucky they got off scot free and HMRC wouldn't do the same with us.

To my mind Dermot Desmond bought millions of pounds worth of shares back in the 90s to bail out Celtic.  I can't recall a group of fans having ever been able to raise the millions needed to bail out a multi-million pound business. 

Apart from voting us out of the league and wishing us dead. It said it all for me when one of the hearts pubs decked themselves in green and supported hibs in the SC final last year :megaanguish: Vile club and supporters. 

Well tough shit you junkie tramps we didn't die and we never will

4 hours ago, davis1986 said:

They sang craig White knew. Then changed it too mike Ashley knew. One of their fans actual made a 5-1 gesture to toral when he went to hit the corner even the other hearts fans laughed as if what's this cunt all about. Support your team. Most of their songs if not all where about us. I sit beside away fans and it is the same old shit they sing all time. My personal favourite is "your not rangers anymore" then followed by "walking away is the rangers way" thought we weren't rangers anymore. I hate all the love in with fans. I support rangers and no one else 

Genuinely don't understand opposition singing walking away the Rangers way. Doesn't even make sense in any way. Walked away from fuck all.

38,000 season tickets in 3rd division every away game sold out throughout lower leagues, over 40000 in the Ramsdens Cup final.

We are superb fans. Yeah atmosphere at Ibrox not always the best but when following a team no one can beat us.

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Genuinely don't understand opposition singing walking away the Rangers way. Doesn't even make sense in any way. Walked away from fuck all.

38,000 season tickets in 3rd division every away game sold out throughout lower leagues, over 40000 in the Ramsdens Cup final.

We are superb fans. Yeah atmosphere at Ibrox not always the best but when following a team no one can beat us.

Where I sit the atmosphere is always good I find. Even when game is quiet there is always something going on between the fans 

52 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Apart from voting us out of the league and wishing us dead. It said it all for me when one of the hearts pubs decked themselves in green and supported hibs in the SC final last year :megaanguish: Vile club and supporters. 

Well tough shit you junkie tramps we didn't die and we never will

Hearts fans supporting Hibs? I do not believe that.

Hibs winning the SC wiped out a most of their songbook.

7 hours ago, The Gresford Disaster said:

Hearts fans supporting Hibs? I do not believe that.

Hibs winning the SC wiped out a most of their songbook.

There was a picture on here last year of one of their pubs decked in green. It was disgusting 

:britney:

Found it (maybe decked out was an exaggeration! :whistle:)

IMG_0218.PNG

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

It was hilarious yesterday because they were singing that when it was coming to half time and the fans were going to get their pies! They really are as thick as shite!

22 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Aw fuck sake dry your eyes, it's all part and parcel. 

This doesn't even deserve a thread, away fans taunt the home fans at almost every game, I know a few hearts fans and tbh they're all brand new. 

I really don't mind the banter, in fact it's part of the game.

The part I don't understand how they wished another club dead and actively sought to kill that club, especially when their own club was going through financial difficulties. 

It was ironic that whilst we were going back up through the divisions, and giving small clubs much needed revenue, the clubs in the top flight (bar one) were suffering without us. Do they acknowledge that? Do they fuck. They still want us gone. It's actually scary the hatred they still feel for us, even now when we're shittier than we've even been, they still wish we had died.

I know there is good fans in most other clubs but the way we were treated in our hour of need was unforgivable.

Never forget and never forgive. 

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I really don't mind the banter, in fact it's part of the game.

The part I don't understand how they wished another club dead and actively sought to kill that club, especially when their own club was going through financial difficulties. 

It was ironic that whilst we were going back up through the divisions, and giving small clubs much needed revenue, the clubs in the top flight (bar one) were suffering without us. Do they acknowledge that? Do they fuck. They still want us gone. It's actually scary the hatred they still feel for us, even now when we're shittier than we've even been, they still wish we had died.

I know there is good fans in most other clubs but the way we were treated in our hour of need was unforgivable.

Never forget and never forgive. 

Well to coin a phrase, no one likes us, we don't care.

I actually don't care, those years showed us despite every last one of them uniting to fuck us over they couldn't keep us down, we packed out Ibrox and continued to sell season tickets in numbers they could only dream of. The whole of Scottish football tried to kill us off and they failed, fuck them,  they're an irrelevance. 

Let them sing their songs cos it's all they have, a few lyrics that for a few minutes makes them feel bigger and better than us. 

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Aw fuck sake dry your eyes, it's all part and parcel. 

This doesn't even deserve a thread, away fans taunt the home fans at almost every game, I know a few hearts fans and tbh they're all brand new. 

Those Hertz fans will be alright to your face then once your backs turned the knives will be out. 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

There was a picture on here last year of one of their pubs decked in green. It was disgusting 

:britney:

Found it (maybe decked out was an exaggeration! :whistle:)

IMG_0218.PNG

To be fair that could have been hibs fans winding them up .like when some of our support painted the gallowgate red , white and blue .  Either way fuck the pair of them 

13 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

To be fair that could have been hibs fans winding them up .like when some of our support painted the gallowgate red , white and blue .  Either way fuck the pair of them 

I went to a couple of Hibs v Hearts games in the late '80's . When they announced the HT scores over the tannoy  Rangers 1 Celtic 0   the whole Hearts ends cheers - times have changed sadly . 

This was back in the days of all Derbies played on the same day with Saturday 3pm KO's.

To echo what others have said, Hearts fans are not on ur side.

Yes there are a small few that are sympathetic to us, much like you find in a lot of supports in Scotland, but largely they are the same as your Celtics, Hibs and Aberdeens of the world.

Times have certainly changed , I remember when you would go to tynecastle in the 80s we would drink in their pubs and the hearts supporters club in haymarket . There was absolutely no animosity between us and them, can remember hearts fans with colours on drinking in pubs on the paisley road west as well. A couple of years ago I was speaking to a group of blokes who were working up our way , they were all hearts fans in their 40s and 50s and they were sincere when they told me that they saw celtic as in pretty much the same way we do, theres absolutely no way these blokes would be backing hibs over Rangers in a cup final. As I said though these boys were an from older generation, the younger ones are the little twats that go on the internet and basically swallowed all the pish written by the bloggers in their campaign against us.Thats the generation who go on jambos kickback and write more about Rangers than they do their own club. Says me writing on the internet about hearts.