Taigs vs Sheep

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Didn't look like pure perfection to me. Every sheep player was camped inside their own half for the last 15 minutes, inviting pressure on to them. 

And laugh all you want. But Hayes could barely move for the last 10 minutes of the game, which did leave them exposed.

That's the issue with putting pressure on a team, it's a cunt to keep it up for the full 90. That's why you need to capitalise chances you make so that when you do get tired you've got a goal or two margin.

Aberdeen could've easily been 2/3-1 up in the first half and could've had a further goal in the second half (that is Waghorn levels chance missing). Even if they had a 2-1, they would've at least gone to extra time but again DM fucked up by using subs early. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Any Bear been watching this must be a Masochist :lol:

Therese a real final being played at 5.30

As soon as they scored I turned off immediately. However, I kinda hope our players are watching it. I think it's important to feel hurt, anger, embarrassment. I think it makes you a better, stronger, more focused and determind person to deal with adversity such as this. To see those cunts have it so easy and strut around hurts so bad. As a fan I never want to experience this. I can't do much about it but the players and management can, and MUST. We obviously need better players but we should also harness and channel all our emotions from this season and do everything in our power to ensure it NEVER happens again. No one will ever want to feel like this again. These lows will make the highs so much better but yeah it's fucking brutal right now.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

As soon as they scored I turned off immediately. However, I kinda hope our players are watching it. I think it's important to feel hurt, anger, embarrassment. I think it makes you a better, stronger, more focused and determind person to deal with adversity such as this. To see those cunts have it so easy and strut around hurts so bad. As a fan I never want to experience this. I can't do much about it but the players and management can, and MUST. We obviously need better players but we should also harness and channel all our emotions from this season and do everything in our power to ensure it NEVER happens again. No one will ever want to feel like this again. These lows will make the highs so much better but yeah it's fucking brutal right now.

Nah, our players are probably texting their taig buddies a big congratulations. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Just watched a little bit of Sky coverage .Wish McCann and Mcleish were the guys taking us next year .Just my opinion but I think that's what our club needs .Guys that are clearly not happy these beggar fucks are way out in front and with their knowledge and experience would be perfect fit .

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just watched a little bit of Sky coverage .Wish McCann and Mcleish were the guys taking us next year .Just my opinion but I think that's what our club needs .Guys that are clearly not happy these beggar fucks are way out in front and with their knowledge and experience would be perfect fit .

Some of the names linked to us give me hope. What Pedro speaks of and tells us he is trying to implement gives me hope. Seeing the sheep IMO outplay and out battle the taigs for around 60 minutes also gives me hope. The key is simple. We just need good players. If we get them then we have a chance. Basic organisation, pressing, intensity troubled the taigs today. They have been far better than us this season but if we can just get in better players anything can happen. If sheep didn't gas out they could have won this. Even then they missed some real guilt edge chances.........

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

because the cunts led the charge to put us down the leagues in a situation of guilty until proven innocent 

They never won a treble while we were in the lower leagues, what makes it tainted today?

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Can I ask how it's tainted?

I hate them as much as every1 ,they won everything cause we're fucking pish end of ,let hope we build and put pressure on next season ,the smelly bastards are everywhere now flags out windows etc never seen it b4,fuck off and die ya pape bastards 

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

because the cunts led the charge to put us down the leagues in a situation of guilty until proven innocent 

They did that but we ain't been good enough. We could have stopped this shit. We've played our part in it sadly.

not tainted though imo