To die an arab bastard . . .

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I'll skip to Hamilton if it means those cunts dying 

I will join you all the way from peterhead if it means this rancid club goes bust. From a bad weekend too a better one. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looks like more Sellout Saturdays for these leeches!!!

? when snickers were marathon bars, starburst were opal fruits and cif was jif 

sellout Saturday it was, only problem was the un-educated thought it was there club they were to sellout not there stands 

i have a new appreciation for the word karma now 

I never usually visit other clubs forums because I've no interest in the cunts but I couldn't help it , cunts greeting and posting in dundee slang, seen one roaster saying he was going to register on here "in the early hours of the morning", to find something out and he'd report back, don't know or care what he was on about but fucking hilarious, "in the early hours of the morning" pure secret mission stuff ?? @gogzy ye better pull an all nighter m8 to keep watch, fucking dundee bangers ??

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I never usually visit other clubs forums because I've no interest in the cunts but I couldn't help it , cunts greeting and posting in dundee slang, seen one roaster saying he was going to register on here "in the early hours of the morning", to find something out and he'd report back, don't know or care what he was on about but fucking hilarious, "in the early hours of the morning" pure secret mission stuff ?? @gogzy ye better pull an all nighter m8 to keep watch, fucking dundee bangers ??

:ohmy:     :rofl:

52 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:lol::lol:

Did you go last night mate?

Naw mate I was fuckin melted. Had about three bottles of wine with dinner. Ended up getting lost upstairs in the town hall looking for the toilet. Mrs says I was away about an hour and half ?

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

They are building there case for us to be relegated and them to take our place, all in the name of bead rattling integrity 

Just now, AGC123 said:

They are building there case for us to be relegated and them to take our place, all in the name of bead rattling integrity 

They'd only pass us on the way down again anyway, stinking tramps, I'm knotted tonight laughing at the no mark shitehouses. 

5 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Naw mate I was fuckin melted. Had about three bottles of wine with dinner. Ended up getting lost upstairs in the town hall looking for the toilet. Mrs says I was away about an hour and half ?

The toilets doon the stairs mate:lol:

What was the doo for in there last night? 

Was a good wee night up the club, i missed most of the band cos i got called out to work just as i was going to go over, still made it though in the end.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Was a good wee night up the club, i missed most of the band cos i got called out to work just as i was going to go over, still made it though in the end.

Aye I had been to the pisser hunners of times. No idea why i went up stairs. Was all closed off, no lights on or anyyhing. Think I must've sat down somewhere and fell asleep. It was the provincial Masonic ball mate. Good night 

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

At least you were staying oot of trouble :whistle:

6 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Aye I had been to the pisser hunners of times. No idea why i went up stairs. Was all closed off, no lights on or anyyhing. Think I must've sat down somewhere and fell asleep. It was the provincial Masonic ball mate. Good night 

Ahhh that would explain why a few folk i expected to see at the bash not being there, they are members of the 175.

Town hall is a good venue, i was to meet my cousin there but he ended up playing along with the band so i was a bit of a Nigel until i met a few others i knew:lol:

End of the night we were all singing together:UK:

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

At least you were staying oot of trouble :whistle:

Aye for a wee while mate, ended up sitting with my dads mate and he pointed out this big cracker who he said was sitting herself.

Naturally i looked over, she clocked me then appeared right beside me standing outside the club and was wanting to befriend me:lol: i was a good lad though and walked away and went home.