To die an arab bastard . . .

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

Some of my best mates support them, and trust me there is no great love for us, and why would there be, but they most definitely prefer us to the scum, by some distance.

Pish. They fuckin hate us and Timmy is everyone's friend 

49 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The ones I knew in my working career most definitely sided with the tims !

image.gif.c22e0ba82a7d9b211ce8eaeccd0d68db.gif

:tu:

56 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just can't imagine many of these muppets being anything remotely favouring Rangers over the scum

:tu:

All the arab supporters I have come across in my time ..... bar none .... have all hated our guts and sided with the scum ..... yet overall, the majority of Dundee lads I have known were Rangers supporters  ..... and a good few of them were and still are ST holders.

One in particular would not have even have a single blade of grass in his garden because of the colour of it ..... :lol: ..... a lot of True Blues in the City of Discovery ..... the rest are still waiting for a real discoverer to come along and tell them where the fuck they are .... so they can stop going round and round in ever decreasing circles and winding up there own arseholes ..... :p:

Well even the most stupid of them will now have no doubt where they are Not going to be next season ..... and that is anywhere where the Blue Pound is being spent .... so suffer you shower of fannies ...... KARMA may be a bitch most times .... But I am loving the pain they are suffering ...... and this time around she is our Bitch.

:UK:

19 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I never usually visit other clubs forums because I've no interest in the cunts but I couldn't help it , cunts greeting and posting in dundee slang, seen one roaster saying he was going to register on here "in the early hours of the morning", to find something out and he'd report back, don't know or care what he was on about but fucking hilarious, "in the early hours of the morning" pure secret mission stuff ?? @gogzy ye better pull an all nighter m8 to keep watch, fucking dundee bangers ??

I hope he did manage to sneak a wee peak at our forum, Just so he could feel the love that we have for them?????

23 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Had have a 5 min gloat on an arab forum and it has got me concerned to say the least bears. One of them says we should all be unhappy cause we will only get trips to hamilton istead of dundee. 

I think they are right. Ahm chucking football. So disillusioned cause of this.

Hamilton is only a few stops away from me on the 267, even quicker on the train. So my liver is thankful.

Whilst I am chuffed to bits they scum are staying down and that prick Thompson is getting Karma, it annoys me that if they did come up some of our support would still give them the blue pound after the way this bitter club treated us and wanted us to die.

5 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Whilst I am chuffed to bits they scum are staying down and that prick Thompson is getting Karma, it annoys me that if they did come up some of our support would still give them the blue pound after the way this bitter club treated us and wanted us to die.

Yep, while i would never criticise any bear for attending away games (as i now do) this is the one club that i would encourage to boycott. From the day they didnt refund us (or allow free entry) for that game that got called off at half time to supporting Liewell in our UEFA cup final season to 2012 they need taught a fuckin lesson.

I despise that baldy fucker and his tinpot club. 

11 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

What would be the alternative, Not giving them The Blue Pound would be to deny Rangers a physical support, Pretty sure that is why everyone on here seems to be chuffed that Karma has come back to bite them on the arse big time as Karma does not hurt us in any shape or form.

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

What would be the alternative, Not giving them The Blue Pound would be to deny Rangers a physical support, Pretty sure that is why everyone on here seems to be chuffed that Karma has come back to bite them on the arse big time as Karma does not hurt us in any shape or form.

They would die quicker without the blue pound, we would still fuck them fans or no fans, each to their own though.

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

They would die quicker without the blue pound, we would still fuck them fans or no fans, each to their own though.

There's no point debating this to be honest! Pretty soon there will be no DUFC! 

:mutley::mutley::mutley:

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

They would die quicker without the blue pound, we would still fuck them fans or no fans, each to their though.

I get where you are coming from mate but are you telling me when the charge for 55 finally comes and we can't afford any slip ups you would still want their pig sty boycotted, Not a dig btw, Just an honest question on a scenario that could well happen.

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I get where you are coming from mate but are you telling me when the charge for 55 finally comes and we can't afford any slip ups you would still want their pig sty boycotted, Not a dig btw, Just an honest question on a scenario that could well happen.

Hopefully not something I would need to think about, I doubt they will be about for much longer.

I lived up that way for a while and Dundee were always the bigger club in the city. Scumdee drew a large proportion of their support from outwith the city,Carnoustie,Monifieth and Broughty Ferry and the likes. I saw far more Dundee tops in the city than Scumdee. Gets them foaming at the mouth when you tell them big club? Your not even the biggest club in Dundee. A horrible rancid club with scum fans. Hopefully this blow proves fatal.