Carlos Pena talks to STV ahead of his Ibrox move

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant - that would be three excellent signings - and they seem to have gone through without much issue.

What a breath of fresh air it is going for someone and getting them, instead of losing out after lots of time spent trying to get them to sign on.

Impressive Pedro

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Brilliant - that would be three excellent signings - and they seem to have gone through without much issue.

What a breath of fresh air it is going for someone and getting them, instead of losing out after lots of time spent trying to get them to sign on.

Impressive Pedro

Weiss is reportedly signing tomorrow night, and things with Dorrans and Walker seem to be going smoothly as well. So that's 5 signings straight in with the space of a week hopefully 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Weiss is reportedly signing tomorrow night, and things with Dorrans and Walker seem to be going smoothly as well. So that's 5 signings straight in with the space of a week hopefully 

If that all happens that's nuts!

I'd be doing wheelies in my wheelchair

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

I guess it's safe to assume that when appointed Pedro already had a list of targets for next season as the way this is going is nothing like in the past. 

Breath of fresh air compared to last summer*. hopefully no panic buying last day

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Breath of fresh air compared to last summer*. hopefully no panic buying last day

He's definitely methodical in his approach so clearly has identified the key areas we need to address on the park and quickly moving for who he wants. 

Also great that the board are backing him. Who needs a dof? 

The level of respect shown towards Caixinha by the Mexican media and players is clear for all to see. Certain people on this forum labelled him as a dud who'd never won anything, completely dismissing his achievements in Liga MX. They were no easy feats and this window shows he doesn't fuck about either!

22 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

See if that happens. I'll be chugging maself into a frenzy

23 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'm going down the bookies before we are odds on!!

41 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

That would be awesome. Where the fuck is all the money coming from though? Would actually love it if King was just dipping into his personal finances and going for it. I hope the Weiss thing is true, maybe he's been quiet cause Pedro told him to shut it after his tweet or it's not happening.

Any remaining duds from last season must be shitting it just now, the worst of them must know their time is up.

9 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

That would be awesome. Where the fuck is all the money coming from though? Would actually love it if King was just dipping into his personal finances and going for it. I hope the Weiss thing is true, maybe he's been quiet cause Pedro told him to shut it after his tweet or it's not happening.

Any remaining duds from last season must be shitting it just now, the worst of them must know their time is up.

Season ticket sales apparently, it does help we got Ryan Jack for free