Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Let's take a moment to remember big Boom-Boom Bilel and the best strikes of the season as applied to Lee The Mega Bar Kid Erwin.

JS64953130.jpg

293B498900000578-0-image-a-25_1433090661

293B49A300000578-0-Mohsni_reacted_furiou

JS64954447.jpg

Bilel-Mohsni-and-Lee-Erwin.jpg

Good on you mate and Mohsni too - if any of our players had half that fight arsewipe brown would be exactlyĀ where he should be.

34 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Get back to Tarrier sites ya fudĀ 

Ā 

What a way to speak to a fellow fan. This was an awful event & after a game we failed as a team to progress to the top league.Ā 

Theres possitive news about our club right now & someone posts this.Ā 

14 hours ago, BillyG93 said:

Ā 

What a way to speak to a fellow fan. This was an awful event & after a game we failed as a team to progress to the top league.Ā 

Theres possitive news about our club right now & someone posts this.Ā 

Always get these online fannies in our support mate. Probably the ones who chuck flares and run on the pitch. Little idiots trying to be hard men.

Might just be me but I don't look back on that with any sort of pride. A poor player in a poor side. To see a Rangers playerĀ fighting a Motherwell player after one of the poorest seasons in our history was dire. Would rather not remember any of it and focus on how we are progressing.Ā 

A disgrace of a man and an even bigger disgrace of a footballer.

Hands down, the worst player I've ever seen playing for Rangers and in that category, I take into account Amdy Faye, Filipino Sebo and Ross Perry.

Just utterly incapable of anything worthwhile. An absolutely talentless player whoĀ lacked the ability to complete the most simple of tasks, such as a 10 yard pass.

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Hands down, the worst player I've ever seen playing for Rangers and in that category, I take into account Amdy Faye, Filipino Sebo and Ross Perry.

Just utterly incapable of anything worthwhile. An absolutely talentless player whoĀ lacked the ability to complete the most simple of tasks, such as a 10 yard pass.

Why?

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Says the cunt with a priest kissing a wean in a tramps top as his avatar?