SFA Want A Strong Rangers

Apologies if this has already been posted;

You wouldn't believe the brass neck of these people though.

Alan McRae

"They know you need to have people challenging, otherwise it will get very boring and dreary.

"We definitely need a good, strong Rangers, they are back, but they still have a bit to go. I’m sure they will eventually."

You weakened us... and for no good reason...

I cant even imagine how good our next title win will feel, it's going to be unquantifiable ecstasy and a goodbye of all the shit we've been through. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

That bastard liewell will never want a strong Rangers but he is in for a shock, we are well on the road back to the top where we belong.

Of course he doesn't, while he's in that position he'll do everything in his power to weaken us.

That's why you either have no one from each of the teams as board members or you have someone from each club.

It's a stupid state of affairs in my opinion and just breeds bias.

they didn't give a fuck back in 2012 did they? only care about money. nobody is interested in scottish football unless we're there. celtic on their own isn't gonna cut it. same would be true if positions were switched. if we were getting a free run at the title year after year cause celtic were booted down the leagues then nobody would be interested. people outside of scotland really only wanna see Rangers vs Celtic. Not Rangers or Celtic vs diddy teams like fucking Hamilton, Dundee, St Johnstone, Motherwell fs.

Hard to believe a word they say.  After the shambolic refusal of a license up until 24 hrs before Brechin tells us everything we need to know about the title witch hunts. Also the fact that Stewart regan was cherry picked for the job by companies with celtics interests at heart is quite the coincidence.  Trying to assist in bullying the then division 1 clubs into accepting us there was a disgrace.

the lack of action regarding last years cup final speaks volumes for what the authorities think of Rangers.  If we never had such a strong fan base then they'd gladly see us vanish and the fact that our support contributes to the others survival will stick in their throats.

Get tae fuck McRae, it was you and the SFA cabal who were gutless and allowed the haters to have their way back in 2012.

Too little too late ?  Nothing you fucking lot say will heal the wounds you inflicted.

You made your bed, pish stained by the bheasts, so now you have to lie in it.

We know who the enemies are now. 

The SFA, those who took a political interest, and a lot of the media. They wanted us destroyed and gloated in it. Only thing that has changed is that due to the loyalty of our amazing loyal fanbase we are slowly regaining our strength and they'll be getting worried again.

Fuck them all.

27 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Get tae fuck McRae, it was you and the SFA cabal who were gutless and allowed the haters to have their way back in 2012.

Too little too late ?  Nothing you fucking lot say will heal the wounds you inflicted.

You made your bed, pish stained by the breasts, so now you have to lie in it.

Know what you meant, but still, made me :lol:

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Alan McRae

"They know you need to have people challenging, otherwise it will get very boring and dreary.

The underlying meaning of this statement might just be why Penn state sanctions won't work in our backward country. Corrupt cunts!

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They need the blue pound.

:tu: 100% about the money.

The SFA own the 'Old Firm' IP/brand. Do you remember how the SFA paid the tv company to cover us when we were in div 3 that was all about protecting the 'Old Firm' IP/brand.

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

:tu: 100% about the money.

The SFA own the 'Old Firm' IP/brand. Do you remember how the SFA paid the tv company to cover us when we were in div 3 that was all about protecting the 'Old Firm' IP/brand.

Can you explain a bit more mate, I see what you're saying in general, but how can they own the old firm brand, and how can they further protect it?

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Can you explain a bit more mate, I see what you're saying in general, but how can they own the old firm brand, and how can they further protect it?

I was checking our IP when all that rubbish was happening with MA and I found out that the SFA own the IP for the 'Old Firm' brand. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What a load of pish, that's what they say in public while we are behind and they have their foot on our throat. 

Behind closed doors it's fuck the H** bastards, just tell them what they want to hear to keep the blue pound rolling in. 

Correct.  Platitudes to keep the hopes up and the money rolling in.  What they really mean is we want a strong Rangers...but not too strong.

The fact is most SPL fans would rather the SPL be a stagnant league with the tags winning every year and the standards dropping every year as long as we were shite and they'd have a chance of beating us.

For some of these clubs us going down was the best thing that ever happened to them because they actually had a chance at beating us. Just look at the way the hivs fans reacted at the SCF,  that was the biggest and best result in that shitey wee Clubs and its no mark fans lives. Same with a lot of these clubs,  beating us is the biggest result in their Clubs entire history

The taigs watched us win everything for 15 years and they know the only way they can come close to it is if we are weakened

Of course they'll say they want an equal playing field but everyone who isn't lying to themselves can see they want a weakened Rangers

22 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The fact is most SPL fans would rather the SPL be a stagnant league with the tags winning every year and the standards dropping every year as long as we were shite and they'd have a chance of beating us.

For some of these clubs us going down was the best thing that ever happened to them because they actually had a chance at beating us. Just look at the way the hivs fans reacted at the SCF,  that was the biggest and best result in that shitey wee Clubs and its no mark fans lives. Same with a lot of these clubs,  beating us is the biggest result in their Clubs entire history

The taigs watched us win everything for 15 years and they know the only way they can come close to it is if we are weakened

Of course they'll say they want an equal playing field but everyone who isn't lying to themselves can see they want a weakened Rangers

100% about the money.

Imho, every move the SFA/SPL made had a monetary effect on Rangers, which weakened our come back. Lawwell wants the 10iar title and the IP money that will come with it. The SFA want the 'Old Firm' IP money.  They don't care so long as Rangers are earning THEM money.

WE, the Rangers support, told them all this back in 2012 but did they listen? Did they fuck. It was all about sporting integrity and how other teams would be competitive, how fans interest would be revived, trophies would be spread out amongst the other challengers (?), and how the league, the clubs and the game in general would benefit financially from the increased competition.  All utter bollocks. As predicted by our support and relatively few other sober heads the game went into the toilet in it's upper echelons.  It's scant comfort but at least the lower divisions benefited from the blue pound. What the SFA are belatedly admitting are that Rangers are the only team capable of sustaining competition with the scum and bringing any financial interests back into the game, either through the blue pound or by generating interest with sponsors etc.

58 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I was checking our IP when all that rubbish was happening with MA and I found out that the SFA own the IP for the 'Old Firm' brand. 

That's a bit of a shock to me, I mean the 'old firm' has been in existence for far longer than when they copyrited that - didn't think they could!

We should stop referring to it as the old firm then :p: