SFA Want A Strong Rangers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, blueballss said:

tv deal must be needing renewed

The value of Rangers to any TV deal was amply spelt out and demonstrated to them previously but they still voted for Xmas despite being turkeys. It's another aspect of the blue pound in action. 

4 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

That bastard liewell will never want a strong Rangers but he is in for a shock, we are well on the road back to the top where we belong.

Of all the taig bastards who've revelled in our demise it's that slant eyed prick's face I'd love to see when we lift that league trophy once again.

I'm still anticipating the more likely SFA bailout for DUFC at some point this season than any further investigations into child sexual abuse at the stade de nonce. And I don't reckon the SFA are quite finished with Rangers yet either

16 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah, but they clearly don't. This is just pish talk which is a slap in the face of every rangers fan administered by slanty eye's boabie and flapping wet baws.

How do you know this is pish talk? How do you not work out stuff before posting it on here?

If they have a strong Rangers revenue streams will increase - simple. Revenue streams mean money and money talks. 

"They know you need to have people challenging, otherwise it will get very boring and dreary. - true, who wants boring drudge - no-one, TV, fans, the SFA - NO ONE  - it's not good for anyone

"We definitely need a good, strong Rangers, they are back, but they still have a bit to go. I’m sure they will eventually."- True we are back and have a bit to go but will get there eventually...

Now Jack, I know you are not good at answering questions but answer me this:

Have you not thought the same - a strong Rangers are needed, needed to challenge the dims, needed to win again needed to put a rocket up the rest of the SPFL and that it's boring without us?

If you answer "no" you are fucking at it.....

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What a load of pish, that's what they say in public while we are behind and they have their foot on our throat. 

Behind closed doors it's fuck the H** bastards, just tell them what they want to hear to keep the blue pound rolling in. 

This is the truth. And if you took a survey of the 50k Scotland fans at Hampden on Saturday it would be the same. Fuck the lot of them. I personally will never forgive or never forget. These cunts are my lifelong enemies.

39 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How do you know this is pish talk? How do you not work out stuff before posting it on here?

If they have a strong Rangers revenue streams will increase - simple. Revenue streams mean money and money talks. 

"They know you need to have people challenging, otherwise it will get very boring and dreary. - true, who wants boring drudge - no-one, TV, fans, the SFA - NO ONE  - it's not good for anyone

"We definitely need a good, strong Rangers, they are back, but they still have a bit to go. I’m sure they will eventually."- True we are back and have a bit to go but will get there eventually...

Now Jack, I know you are not good at answering questions but answer me this:

Have you not thought the same - a strong Rangers are needed, needed to challenge the dims, needed to win again needed to put a rocket up the rest of the SPFL and that it's boring without us?

If you answer "no" you are fucking at it.....

woa wah wee wah

Hold the horses and... calm...

Imagine yourself lying on a beach, somewhere that is completely free of @Frank Harrison and all other annoying things in the world, the wind softly...

Wait, what, what was the question again?

This is just window dressing. They (SFA) want a strong Rangers to bring in the money but not strong enough to beat Septic. Their actions over the last 10 years have shown how they think and want they want. Their punishment of Rangers for being defrauded, the constant negativity towards us and complete lack of help; screams they hate us. We should be seeking to leave this shitty little FA at all times (and be working to make it happen)and as soon as the opportunity appears to leave for something better then we should go.  They can have their septic wining everything, just the way they want. This league will become a true backwater of football without us as the tims have proved they don't have the pulling power to keep any one interested, not even their own support. We consistently took more people to Divisions 3/2 and championship games than any other team in any league in Scotland. We are Scottish football and they hate us for it.

If we could, I would love us to open discussions with the English FA to join their set up and leave the SFA in about 2 years. Let them rot. 

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I was checking our IP when all that rubbish was happening with MA and I found out that the SFA own the IP for the 'Old Firm' brand. 

Where did you see that because there's nothing on the IP Office website that I can see.

EDIT: Found it. It's jointly owned by...Rangers FC & Celtic FC.

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK0002181523A

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002264673

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

woa wah wee wah

Hold the horses and... calm...

Imagine yourself lying on a beach, somewhere that is completely free of @Frank Harrison and all other annoying things in the world, the wind softly...

Wait, what, what was the question again?

Don't get make him more grumpy ffs:lol:

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Where did you see that because there's nothing on the IP Office website that I can see.

EDIT: Found it. It's jointly owned by...Rangers FC & Celtic FC.

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK0002181523A

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002264673

Maybe the beggars can let us own it all  ,seen as most of them are quick to tell us " there is no old firm anymore":lol: