Premier Sports

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Smile said:

I think they Held back a bit last night but I'd prefer Rangers Men commentating on Rangers games.

I think McLean is pretty fair and does come across as impartial. He isn't perfect but by BBC Scotland standards he is neutral on the whole

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I think McLean is pretty fair and does come across as impartial. He isn't perfect but by BBC Scotland standards he is neutral on the whole

couldnt disagree with that but there should have been at least a half hour pre and post match analysis

14 minutes ago, pcbear said:

My stream buffered so much I am still watching the first one.

Sometimes mine was like watching a Charlie Chaplin film although the sound was ok.

Surprised me how Michael Stewart has changed his attitude towards us. Has he seen the light ?

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Alex Rae, Michael Stewart and some bloke that's on BBC Scotland. Weren't really pundits anyway, they sort of stood pitch side and said very little 

I actually just saw that, mate. I'll end up paying it for the return leg no doubt. 

Here's a link to the full match if anyone wants to watch it again, not that I'd suppose anyone would want to. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Alex Rae, Michael Stewart and some bloke that's on BBC Scotland. Weren't really pundits anyway, they sort of stood pitch side and said very little 

Shame they didn't have someone like mccoist as pundit, he would have been ideal

7 hours ago, PSL said:

If anyone is interested it looks like Ladbrokes will be streaming the game for free through their app. Just a heads up as I've already signed up to premier sports. 

How's it work mate? Need to bet a certain amount?

On 30/06/2017 at 7:07 PM, bornabear said:

Sometimes mine was like watching a Charlie Chaplin film although the sound was ok.

Surprised me how Michael Stewart has changed his attitude towards us. Has he seen the light ?

I was shocked at how Michael Stewart was towards us. On BT Sport he couldn't wait to get ripped in. Maybe it was MW he hated? Or just because we're a Scottish team in Europe he's backing us...

He jacked off to Niko the entire time he was on the pitch :lol: