Pulled up for the paper throwing!

12 hours ago, Smile said:

Been happening for years after any display we now seem to be infiltrated by a set of supporters and board who seem to want to nit pick at our Support while letting other supports attack and demonize us as a club. 

That truth will hurt a few. Then again, as long as they get their way, they have no shame.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me what was thrown to endanger whatever, bricks/bottles/coins/flares/lighters/phones? all of which may have potential to injure a footballer in the line of fire.

Ahem "it was paper balls as a bit of light hearted fun"

Heinous crime imo far far far more important than all the other trivial acts of terrorism in our cities, ffs geez peace and get a life, no doubt there will be a squad of blazers ho humming their way through this, borders on slapstick.

4 hours ago, pcbear said:

Remind me what was thrown to endanger whatever, bricks/bottles/coins/flares/lighters/phones? all of which may have potential to injure a footballer in the line of fire.

Ahem "it was paper balls as a bit of light hearted fun"

Heinous crime imo far far far more important than all the other trivial acts of terrorism in our cities, ffs geez peace and get a life, no doubt there will be a squad of blazers ho humming their way through this, borders on slapstick.

Not sure but I don't think there is a UEFA committee for acts of terrorism. Think it falls out of their remit.

5 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Nuthin more dangerous than weans full of dragon soup tooled up wae bits o' A4 scrap card ! Lethal combination ! Surprised nippy's stormtroopers didnae wade in !

image.gif.52d0fdbb271633b6ba9b7754533bc122.gif

It's Dragon soop btw and the lemon sherbet wan is class :guiness:

Ok we threw some paper onto the pitch and i know throwing stuff onto the playing area is a no no.but if papet balls are out of order then why not the bog rolls that most clubs have thrown not got clubs done .big bad bears 

On 30/06/2017 at 10:28 PM, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I am suffering from PTSD from the violent incident of last night. When I went to bed I kept dreaming of huge balls of paper raining down on me. Woke up terrified and had wet the bed.

Went to the doctor today and he told me I was suffering from a severe case of papyrophobia (a fear of paper). There is no known cure and he couldn't provide medication to ease my suffering.  He gave me a 4 week sick line as I work in an office and the constant sight of paper would trigger a panic attack, flashbacks and possibly a heart attack. 

I can't write a letter, buy a bus ticket, roll a joint, make paper aeroplanes or even read a newspaper!!!!I've had to strip the wallpaper from my house and resort to wiping my arse with bath towels.

Thanks to the Blue Order I am a shadow of the man I used to be. Life in tatters and all so they can have a laugh? Sickening!!!! I hope UEFA throw the book at them and they will find out first hand just how terrifying paper hurtling towards you can be.:anger::anger::anger:

??? I'm stealing that my man ??

17 hours ago, the_r_sole said:

It's fuck all to do with the fact it was paper - dickheads holding up the game is the issue.

Giving any excuse for a negative story is the point that these wee fannies miss, it's all very well to say it was only paper etc, but we continuously shoot ourselves in the foot doing stupid shit.

When you know you're under scrutiny, it's moronic to open yourself up to it

bang on and although all the posters on here know it's a childish nothing incident EUFA and the fenian FARE are a bunch of jobsworth arseholes which was going to end us up on a charge. 

It might end up a just a warning about holding the game up, probably due to our chairmans speech prior to kick off being used as a defence and it just being childish but we need to fkn wise up when we're dealing with these arseholes and our press who just look for any snippet to damage our brand.

The best of it is, they've just got any future card display banned, so fkn well done ??

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

bang on and although all the posters on here know it's a childish nothing incident EUFA and the fenian FARE are a bunch of jobsworth arseholes which was going to end us up on a charge. 

It might end up a just a warning about holding the game up, probably due to our chairmans speech prior to kick off being used as a defence and it just being childish but we need to fkn wise up when we're dealing with these arseholes and our press who just look for any snippet to damage our brand.

The best of it is, they've just got any future card display banned, so fkn well done ??

exactly when will some people learn  i had the misfortune to be among these morons  in a all seated stadium i had to stand the whole 90 mins to see the game most of the young people throwing the paper hardly watched the game

59 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

This. 

Like it or not we're in breach of the rules and the best outcome we can expect is some sort of warning or suspended punishment, probably with a paltry fine for incurring disciplinary procedure; any infractions beyond that point and they'll reach for the strap-on shaped like a pineapple.  

It's the last thing we need right now - we've got an uphill battle on our hands as it is without the support scoring own-goals and costing us money over pointless shit.

19 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Won't defend the wee arseholes not only did they stop the game they continued to throw paper while kenny miller was clearing the pitch.

Throwing paper onto the pitch is fuck all but once King Kenny started clearing the pitch it's time to give it a wrap no make a cunt of him by throwing more on