The pre prepared push for "strip the titles"

Rambo1872

Thats now the shaggers fan groups getting in on the action with the bheasts. There have been statements made and prepared before the decision was announced. How long before the rest of the scottish clubs end up threatening with boycotts etc and wanting a vote on this fucking shite?  The club best get a statement released and fast because if they remain silent this has the potential to gather a bit of backing behind it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Thats now the shaggers fan groups getting in on the action with the bheasts. There have been statements made and prepared before the decision was announced. How long before the rest of the scottish clubs end up threatening with boycotts etc and wanting a vote on this fucking shite?  The club best get a statement released and fast because if they remain silent this has the potential to gather a bit of backing behind it.

I know exactly where your coming from bud, such a shame we can't do our talking on the pitch!

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

naw it doesn't mate it's just bluster calm down.

Can they not see that during the 9 years we used EBTs we only won, what was it 3 titles? If we were "cheating" surely we would have won 9. They beasts are forever in our shadow and would take the titles without even flinching. Why are the rest jumping on the bandwagon? Jealousy really is an illness. Fuck them all. I don't go to away games and I don't judge those who do but if there was ever a cause for boycotting then surely this must be the time. 

The SFA has put it to bed and only the SPFL can help those bitter bastards who don't feel we've already had enough fuc*ing punishment . The SPFL is a body conveniently formed in 2013 to disown any liability from Rangers winning first Big tax verdict. How could a new body invent new crimes and new punishments retrospectively, the leagues are safe and anyone who tries to persue them is self harming.

2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Titles will never be stripped, basically because we never cheated despite what the taigs say - and others. Anyway, if it were to happen it would be the end of Scottish football. And everyone knows it.

you are exactly right scottish football is on its knees imagine if we stopped going to away games it would finish a lot of clubs someone put a stat on here recently that every club except motherwell had their biggest home crowd when they played us the spfl are surely not stupid enough to cause civil war i would like to think they learned their lesson when they put us down the leagues

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're the 2nd person I've seen posting this today and it makes zero sense.

Well they can't claim we're a new club which would have zero titles then want to strip titles,tarrier logic right there,I'm not suggesting we are new club obviously just pointing out the tarriers confusion 

Imagine fighting for titles that were won on the pitch years and years ago? :lol:

I'd be embarrassed to celebrate them, fuck, I'd be embarrassed to acknowledge them.

"Mind that time we finished 2nd multiple times and we're awarded the title 20 years later? Great memories..."

The lynch mob mentality of 2012 is on the rise again,the haters of Rangers(basically the rest of Scottish football)are uniting again and just to say we don't care what they're saying is dangerous.

Do not underestimate the bitterness and hatred of Scottish football,we need to be prepared to defend ourselves against these bastards.

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Well they can't claim we're a new club which would have zero titles then want to strip titles,tarrier logic right there,I'm not suggesting we are new club obviously just pointing out the tarriers confusion 

I get what you're saying but it still doesn't make sense.

To them, we are Sevco with no history or titles. They don't want to strip us of titles. They want to strip the "dead club" of titles.

We know it's the same club but they still believe otherwise. Them wanting titles stripped doesn't change that.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They'll gladly admit that we are not a new club if they can take our titles.

I see no justification in taking titles from us,we didn't cheat we had the money to pay their wages, we are now deemed guilty of running a tax avoidance scheme that wasn illegal at the time and was available to all.

It has nothing to do with sport or the sportsmen.

They really are horrible stinking fenian reprobates,it's time we took them to task for covering up child abuse,state aid from GCC,tax avoidance schemes used by their own ex players and mangers and shame them about claiming their titles during the world war years,they really are a club like no other,shameless terrorist adoring stinking fenian bastards 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

They're correct..

No.They are not. And it's fans such as yourself who leave our club wide open to be attacked by all and sundry. Undisputedly. So it's 100% certain we would never have won those 14 trophies. And it's 100% certain we would never have signed those players. Don't talk utter apologetic claptrap.