The pre prepared push for "strip the titles"

Rambo1872

The "shit in an Aldi bag" mob want to boycott our stadium? Thank fucking <insert divinity of your choice here> get the cunts to fuck. The other team boycott us anyway with the number of travelling support they have. Might as well just buy a sofa and get a TV for them to watch the match as fuck all turn up, maybe that is what the new "fan Zone" idea is all about, "you three from Falkirk a sofa is over there, it is the official away support section".

Title stripping my arse, what about the war titles yah wee mhanky bastards, still count yours as you need to.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Malvern said:

The "shit in an Aldi bag" mob want to boycott our stadium? Thank fucking <insert divinity of your choice here> get the cunts to fuck. The other team boycott us anyway with the number of travelling support they have. Might as well just buy a sofa and get a TV for them to watch the match as fuck all turn up, maybe that is what the new "fan Zone" idea is all about, "you three from Falkirk a sofa is over there, it is the official away support section".

Title stripping my arse, what about the war titles yah wee mhanky bastards, still count yours as you need to.

This mod will not boycott our stadium as they will not want to miss the chance to have a dig as well as when we visit the piggery.

What does standout though is the manky mobs club statement or should I say Liewell's was pre-prepared and they were very quick to get it out so the delusional keep buying in, however this has a short life span as and when the disciples see nothing coming of this they will turn on the puppet masters.

Would expect their numbers to drop regarding any game not involving us and turning on thier board as they have done before because nothing has happened or will happen regarding title stripping.

27 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Totally agree mate. I still laugh at the Andy Cameron comment before a Dundee hivs game at Ibrox. " welcome to the DU fans. "Did the other bus break down".  Or something like that.

haven't they got more pressing matters over in the girodome  like smashing paedo rackets

The bias Fenian media show more coverage of rangers throwing paper than them filthy bastards boys (paedo) club 

Any lurkers in here, get to fuck!....fukkin sick to the back teeth of these inbred mutant fenian bastards attacking our club.

before EBT's we were still buying top players and I'm pretty sure we'd still have bought more top players without them.

the worst thing about this is our board seem to be the only board not coming out with a statement!.

any moves to take our titles of us should be met with a full boycott off away grounds, every away ground even the tarriers.

we've suffered more than enough, our board should be saying the same!.

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

The SFA has put it to bed and only the SPFL can help those bitter bastards who don't feel we've already had enough fuc*ing punishment . The SPFL is a body conveniently formed in 2013 to disown any liability from Rangers winning first Big tax verdict. How could a new body invent new crimes and new punishments retrospectively, the leagues are safe and anyone who tries to persue them is self harming.

I actually said this to Graham who works in their offices.  We won the spl they are the spfl a new company which is the spl and the sfll combined all because the greedy bastards wanted to steal our tv revenue.  

But the club need to come out swinging as if they do not I can see a lot of bears jacking it in as what's the point when the cunts at the top let us get punched from pilar to post. 

Start with Celtic and say with their history they can not now or ever take the moral high ground over Glasgow Rangers.  

Then just sit back, as it's tick tock tick tock as if Torbett gets jailed a second time then that's all the proof we need to say the covered up abuse and then let the abuser back in the club when it died down.

Lets see the punishment handed out to them , and it's only a matter of time as they can't talk or use their infulance in the media over this 

Think the Board are probably right to publicly hold our fire at the present time.  Give it a few days and hopefully it will become old news for the masses.  The obsessed will never let it rest but let them howl at the moon.

However, I would expect the Board to be spelling it out behind the scenes that we will not stand for this issue to be officially reopened and will aggressively fight it all the way.  Would hope we would already be getting advice from our lawyers to see how we can head any moves off at the pass.  Would be good if we could find someway to threaten legal and financial redress on the authorities if they dare to reopen this issue.  Make sure they know that if they decide to go on a fishing trip, there will be penalty to pay for them.

Meantime, I think us as fans should be thinking of the best way to impose 'sanctions' if the authorities start another witch hunt.  We should have some idea from the last few years what will work and what would not.  No use threatening anything until we find if this is going anywhere -wouldn't want to give the obsessed hordes any good ideas which they could turn on us.  You know how good they are copying things and claiming it as there own.

Bad week at work first had to listen about tues game then the tax news came in ?

2 bitter Tims have sat for 2 days talking all about Rangers I have had to bite my tongue  as a 

So called office environment.... today I could hear them sniggering and discussing while looking online checking many titles they could take from us and low and behold they want us demoted again!!!!

There a dangerous lot who will not rest as jealousy is a bad thing.

The quicker we're back winning and putting them back in there box the better.

Any of our fans who think there going to shut up must have there heads in the sand.

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Bad week at work first had to listen about tues game then the tax news came in ?

2 bitter Tims have sat for 2 days talking all about Rangers I have had to bite my tongue  as a 

So called office environment.... today I could hear them sniggering and discussing while looking online checking many titles they could take from us and low and behold they want us demoted again!!!!

There a dangerous lot who will not rest as jealousy is a bad thing.

The quicker we're back winning and putting them back in there box the better.

Any of our fans who think there going to shut up must have there heads in the sand.

We're the only show in town and at a time when they should be smoking cigars they're actual more likely to be getting stomach  ulcers from all their stress, bitterness and hate. 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Start with Celtic and say with their history they can not now or ever take the moral high ground over Glasgow Rangers.  

Then just sit back, as it's tick tock tick tock as if Torbett gets jailed a second time then that's all the proof we need to say the covered up abuse and then let the abuser back in the club when it died down.

Lets see the punishment handed out to them , and it's only a matter of time as they can't talk or use their infulance in the media over this 

But remember Celtic boys club are "a separate and distinct identity" from Celtic fc ..........?

It's all a lot of shite. For example take Arthur Numans medals away because of a of a boardroom business decision.

Football is played on the field and that's where titles were won. I couldn't care if they were payed from the Cayman Islands or using Swiss banks! They are still winners and did nothing wrong.

Can't take innocent people's achievements away because the board were believed they were using a legal loophole. The board told HMRC they were using them at the time ffs. 

Oldco creditors are having to pay the tax - no case to answer.

6 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

There was a St. Mirren fan on twitter yesterday claiming they should be awarded the 2010 league cup. One of his own replied it would be frankly embarrassing to be awarded it, as they didn't deserve it. The bampot replied" deserve it more than they did!" and ignored the gut with brain cells pointing out St. Mirren couldn't beat a 9 man Rangers side, so deserved exactly what they got that day - fuck all.

Rather bemusing that every cunt is now an expert on financial law and sporting fair play and integrity, yet none of them want to address the elephant in the room that is Celtic Boys Club. Do they believe that none of the first team knew anything about the abuse, none of the guys funding the club, or the gaffer himself? I think harbouring a paedophile ring for decades is far more serious than exploiting a then-legal tax loophole. The first is illegal, and the second is only immoral depending on your views on taxation. 

In short, they can all get to fuck. 

Their captain knew as well...he is one creepy cunt. 

2 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Massive banners at sheeps glamour friendly against Arbroath the night ? Care more about us than their own Shitey wee club 

Just remember to keep a VERY close eye on their proposed new stadium development, and see how much finacial gain they stand to make from the council funded scheme. A bit rich from a club that should have been relegated twice, benefiting from a a stadium policy from the SPFL that went against all the ethos of "sporting integrity" that they claim to uphold. Scummy bastards, having lived up there for so long they never failed to make my blood boil.