The pre prepared push for "strip the titles"

Rambo1872

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

time tSjs use the head here ffs. the only way to get it right up these cunts is to win the league asap.to do that we need to get behind the team as much as we possibly can and that means filling their stadiums out with as many bears as we can.don`t buy their food,programmes etc,just sing your heart out in support of our team.we have 3 years to achieve our objective and hopefully we`ll win the league before then so c`mon bears let`s do this!!!

The only club that let us do this IS St. Johnstone so filling stadiums with Bears wont happen.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Imagine fighting for titles that were won on the pitch years and years ago? :lol:

I'd be embarrassed to celebrate them, fuck, I'd be embarrassed to acknowledge them.

"Mind that time we finished 2nd multiple times and we're awarded the title 20 years later? Great memories..."

There was a St. Mirren fan on twitter yesterday claiming they should be awarded the 2010 league cup. One of his own replied it would be frankly embarrassing to be awarded it, as they didn't deserve it. The bampot replied" deserve it more than they did!" and ignored the gut with brain cells pointing out St. Mirren couldn't beat a 9 man Rangers side, so deserved exactly what they got that day - fuck all.

Rather bemusing that every cunt is now an expert on financial law and sporting fair play and integrity, yet none of them want to address the elephant in the room that is Celtic Boys Club. Do they believe that none of the first team knew anything about the abuse, none of the guys funding the club, or the gaffer himself? I think harbouring a paedophile ring for decades is far more serious than exploiting a then-legal tax loophole. The first is illegal, and the second is only immoral depending on your views on taxation. 

In short, they can all get to fuck. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

How, exactly?

They see what they want to see. They'll not care that you were fishing. They'll read that and see that even Rangers fans admit that they cheated.

I must have a different sense of humour to you because I just didn't find it funny.

1 minute ago, Aubie92 said:

There was a St. Mirren fan on twitter yesterday claiming they should be awarded the 2010 league cup. One of his own replied it would be frankly embarrassing to be awarded it, as they didn't deserve it. The bampot replied" deserve it more than they did!" and ignored the gut with brain cells pointing out St. Mirren couldn't beat a 9 man Rangers side, so deserved exactly what they got that day - fuck all.

Rather bemusing that every cunt is now an expert on financial law and sporting fair play and integrity, yet none of them want to address the elephant in the room that is Celtic Boys Club. Do they believe that none of the first team knew anything about the abuse, none of the guys funding the club, or the gaffer himself? I think harbouring a paedophile ring for decades is far more serious than exploiting a then-legal tax issue. The first is illegal, and the second is only immoral depending on your views on taxation. 

I mean, you could always go on about the Burns and O'Donnell incidents.

Just now, jintybear said:

They see what they want to see. They'll not care that you were fishing. They'll read that and see that even Rangers fans admit that they cheated.

I must have a different sense of humour to you because I just didn't find it funny.

Then I win, because they believe that I believe when I don't believe.

Strip the titles......na

Other SFL clubs to sue Aberdeen for getting relegated twice in 5 years and worming their way out of it on a technicality....yes

The hypocrisy of Scottish football is amazing at times how does "sporting integrity" come into play when your relegated fair and square on the park not once but twice then worm out of it cause a team never had enough seats?

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

Rather bemusing that every cunt is now an expert on financial law and sporting fair play and integrity, yet none of them want to address the elephant in the room that is Celtic Boys Club. Do they believe that none of the first team knew anything about the abuse, none of the guys funding the club, or the gaffer himself? I think harbouring a paedophile ring for decades is far more serious than exploiting a then-legal tax loophole. The first is illegal, and the second is only immoral depending on your views on taxation. 

This has to come out - and a comparison with Penn State.

I find it strange that the timmigrant club are so oblivious to local or world opinion on harbouring paedos.

DK should bring it up - that we've paid our dues. BJK club hasn't. 

Title stripping isn't going to happen no matter how much the tims push for it.

As far as I'm concerned having us voted out the top league and have us go to the bottom basically gave celtic back the titles they were "cheated" out of seeing as they've had no real competition since 2012 with us out of the league!

It's just the typical stuff with them. You give them a yard, they want a mile and they feel they're due it for some unknown reason.

7 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Title stripping isn't going to happen no matter how much the tims push for it.

As far as I'm concerned having us voted out the top league and have us go to the bottom basically gave celtic back the titles they were "cheated" out of seeing as they've had no real competition since 2012 with us out of the league!

It's just the typical stuff with them. You give them a yard, they want a mile and they feel they're due it for some unknown reason.

Because they're pyoor oppressed man,honesty couldn't hate they stinking fenian degenerates anymore than I do fucking despise them 

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The lynch mob mentality of 2012 is on the rise again,the haters of Rangers(basically the rest of Scottish football)are uniting again and just to say we don't care what they're saying is dangerous.

Do not underestimate the bitterness and hatred of Scottish football,we need to be prepared to defend ourselves against these bastards.

Yup. It was for this sort of thing we should have kept the bulk of the RFF instead of a silly stand at the training ground and shares. The club better be willing to spend whatever it takes to defend us here as these bastards will give this a good go at getting another enquiry.

Tax Avoidance is legal and many football clubs avoid tax.  We would have found an alternative to EBTs and used that to optimize our resources.  

We won those trophies they cannot be taken away.