Fabio Cardoso

kaiser1041

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He really saved us there. On the negative side, you can see Alves' lack of pace in that clip. Hopefully we won't see him exposed like that too often.

That's why Cardoso is there mate, he is good enough defensively and quick enough to cover when that happens, it also shows a lack of communication between him and jack because both were challenging for the same ball. That will come in time though.

6 hours ago, pcbear said:

The Motherwell sub split him and Alves and should have scored, I also thought he could have got something on the cross for the Well goal, but all in all he is a good footballer and signing.

The well goal was fod and Wallace's fault 

13 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

This boy is a top class defender his decision making was outstanding and saved us with his tackle when he was outnumbered 3-1 

well done Fabio 

More than can be said for Alves who I thought was terrible last 20 minutes 

The amount of high balls Motherwell threw in would have cost us plenty goals last year, our defence does not give me that heart in mouth feeling every time a ball comes in, great pairing and only going to get better imo.

I think we might need to enjoy watching this guy as much as we can this season. I think he'll be in demand from the bigger leagues soon. How the feck Pedro persuaded Setubal to sell him for £1 million is a mystery and a half. What a player.

Thought Fabio had a good game today! 

One thing I noticed was how much he spoke, shouting at other players and the ref/linesman whenever he could. 

Hooefully he kicks on and keeps up the level of performance against the better teams.