*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

1 hour ago, Boaby Bear said:

Remember these junkie cunts were a championship outfit last season and they still are imo.

Rangers are going to heavy pump them.

Fuck who they have we are better in every department.

it's all about every man in our team applying himself, being switched on in every moment of the game and executing Pedro's plan to the letter.

This is what I'm thinking too mate, last season when we came up it was how will this championship team do against prem teams like thistle etc.

The cunts have the spoonburners finishing second, cunts just canny hide their bitterness.

Game canny come quick enough.

6 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

RangersSLO on twitter reminding all fans going to game tomorrow that they are ambassadors for the club and should act in that manner.

At least he's active about something! He still hasn't answered me email about covering up the glass

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Follow with pride display..

I have followed with pride for 40+ years and don't need a paper display,screen message or put in place SLO to tell me how to follow my club.Hopefully this message will be more meaningful and representative of our great fan base.Been quite impressed with Club 1872 since he who must not be named finally got forced out.Willing to give them benefit of doubt here it's a chance to encourage those of us who have stopped contributing to reconsider our position and perhaps win over some new members.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You just know it will be. 

I got to the point at games where I refused to even hold the cards up cos the displays and messages getting faggier 

anywsy first game back tomorrow for me - Bar72 for me also - few vodkas and hopefully watch us hammer these inbred fenian junkie LGBT bastards 

You going boozer pre match?